Leafs In Total Freefall

craigdritchie

Haven't seen many posts about the Loafs making the playoffs lately. I guess after getting shelled 7 - 0 by NY, and now resting deep in the basement (tied with Ottawa for 26th place overall) the bandwagon has crashed and burned for another year.

And it's not even February yet! Talk about disgraceful.

Plus ca change ... plus c'est la meme chose! The more that things change ... the more they stay the same!

Nice observations but as was said earlier. What expectations could we have had with this lot. My sibling is an employee of MLS&E and she won't even ask me if I'll take her extra tickets anymore since I have refused them many times lately. Sad really.

moxie.

Oooooo, the silence from the leaf fans is deafening.

And the Leafs owners are still laughing all the way to the bank.

How much longer will this go on???????

It's sneaking up on 50 years of ripping off the fans.

Ol Harold was a guy that knew how to rake in the bucks.

And the tradition continues......Tune in next year folks, same time, same channel.

Haven't seen many posts about the Loafs making the playoffs lately. I guess after getting shelled 7 - 0 by NY, and now resting deep in the basement (tied with Ottawa for 26th place overall) the bandwagon has crashed and burned for another year.

And it's not even February yet! Talk about disgraceful.

Plus ca change ... plus c'est la meme chose! The more that things change ... the more they stay the same!

...And you're a fan of? Pittsburgh? Detroit?

Man, where is Johnny Bass when we need him

I think it is the skate sharpeners fault. He is putting too much of an edge on the outside of the blade. When Kessel plays off wing he can't cut to the net to unleash his bomb.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I think it is the skate sharpeners fault. He is putting too much of an edge on the outside of the blade. When Kessel plays off wing he can't cut to the net to unleash his bomb.

he's a bomb alright.

Cut to the net!!! :blink: He might break one of the dozen eggs in his pants. :rolleyes: Talk about a FLOATER! Good thing he can score once in a while. :glare:

Dan O.