Injury Kept me out of my fishing routine

AverageJoeFishing

sad.gif I've been out of the Fishing world a while now... I can't go Fishing and was having trouble typing... Now im healing slowly but surely! cool.gif It will be soon enough that I can get back into the fishing action!

hand2.jpg

blink.gifWhat happend is that I was grinding a piece of steel and the grinder slipped and it cut my hand... It was deep enough to cut the tendon! blink.gif

hand1.jpg

I had to get operated and spent overnight in the hospital... I had my family members bring me lots of fishing magazines during that time!! smile.gif

I've been thinking,dreaming and reading on Fishing since the accident...

Scenery.jpg

I can't wait to hit the water again! I hope to get in some hardwater action soon enough!!

scenery2.jpg

My left hand was basicly useless without the use of my thumb but now I'm gettin the hang of it, therefor I'm able to type with my two hands now smile.gif At the beginning it would take me a long time to write something because my left hand was hurting so much...

Soon I'll be out there where I belong!!

I work with my hands so I can relate. I've twice, 3 years apart did serious damage to my right thumb both diffetent ways. Really sucks tryin to hold anything. One way I've found to get the mobility back is to play some video games. I know it sounds kinda wierd and I've just about out grown mine, but using the joystick I found really helped with the rehab. It will hurt the first few times, but it will help with mobility. Try it out might work for ya.