Birthday Steelhead

Basskicker

Just kidding...no GPS. But serious folks after reading all the Bull about posting so many pics of CC's steelies.....who cares. This is what I love about the board.....99% of the time there is no Bull and 99% of the time everyone is here to help out others. After all......I spend so much time on this board because the people are so friendly and don't mind sharing their stories and pics......that's what make OFC so special. I never complain about anything while I'm one this board....but it's really pisses me off so see a stranger come on and attack our fellow members......anyways that's my rant for today.

Well today was my 33rd birthday and a very good friend of mind went to a local eastern trib and caught a few fish.....so here's the pics. And yes there are some background shots as well......if you can figure out which creek and the exact spot......then good for you and I hope we can share the hole tomorrow.......cheers. By the way....I was using 6lb P-Line flurocarbon and a #8 Diachi hook with orange and green brown roe.

Here's my buddy with a nice fish

JasonJohnPikeSteelheadBeaver020.jpg

JasonJohnPikeSteelheadBeaver018.jpg

JasonJohnPikeSteelheadBeaver015.jpg

JasonJohnPikeSteelheadBeaver012.jpg

Bad hold on this guy....opps.

JasonJohnPikeSteelheadBeaver011.jpg

JasonJohnPikeSteelheadBeaver008.jpg

JasonJohnPikeSteelheadBeaver022.jpg

When we were about to leave...this guy come out for a little photo session.

JasonJohnPikeSteelheadBeaver027.jpg

JasonJohnPikeSteelheadBeaver035.jpg

Jason

NIce pics and great job.....( another guy catching fish but me ...boo hoo....lol ) If yer at the same spot tomorrow ( i think I know it) bring a apple for that there rodent.... he might not take from your hands but Im sure he would appreciate it!! Good job on the steelie