THAT ONE GREAT PIC!!! Lets see yours

ryanheritage

I was hoping that everyone would post a pic that they have doing something!!! C'mon people share a moment!!! lol

Me in the mountains!!! this is a pic from when I was living in Calgary and went out to B.C. to the mountains to hit the slopes

trev.JPG

Edited by bookoobeast

I don't take a lot of pictures but this is one of my favorites. Three generations enjoying a beautiful day on the water. I am finally in a position where I can afford to make these kind of days happen and I plan on their being a lot more of these to come.

gallery_682_227_7919.jpg

Your a the top of the world in that one Bookoo, nice pic. Just got a digi cam in the fall, never had a camera before, seen this rattler and a few bears swimming 3 days in a row in October swimming to Islands, but didn't get any good shots of a bear, also one bear was in a cottage on an Island, my dad and the contractor that takes care of the cottage had to go kill it, it wouldn't leave the house, and he tore everything up, looked like a keg party the day after. :o

gallery_322_145_79653.jpg

gallery_322_145_52520.jpg

Edited by GbayGiant

Of course you let that baby go John ! No point risking the feds comin after you trying to fine you the $250K that they threaten these days out on Beausoli Island PPark for killing a Massasauga. I remember the owner in 3 lakes campground in Parry Sound trying to tell me my youngest almost picked up a Hognose snake, when I asked him to move it off our site. Told him if that's all it was to pick it up himself and move it...he refused! I find them just about every year here in the yard. Never pick a board up in the sun without using a stick/shovel.

Now if we'd all re-read his original post....picture of YOU doing something...

That's a really good pic Bookoobeast.

I'm kind of partial to this one. That's me sitting there while ice fishing on Simcoe one year. I think DouG took it when I was unaware. It's seems so peaceful.

ic3.jpg

Joey

Edited by Joey

Introducing my youngest (age 4 at the time) to fishing....Here's he first fish ever!! The smile and excitement was priceless...she wants to fish any opportunity she gets...we've had to bribe her off off docks after nine hours of fishing last summer!!

gallery_60_23_14154.jpg

My 14 year old getting in to the action as well.

med_gallery_60_23_23704.jpg

My wife, bly on a peaceful summer night....

gallery_60_23_36935.jpg

My dad...who introduced me to fishing...our last trip before he passed away just 7 months later.

gallery_60_23_31201.jpg

And....my only daytime Walleye picture!

gallery_60_23_5118.jpg

Maybe not my best photos, but appropriate for today and the time of day.

I took the shot. That's not me leaning into the window of #20.

PA260025.jpg

Here's a closer shot. Smoke scatters the crowd when he leaves the garage area and when

he returns from the track. This was taken October 26, 2002, either the last race or last year

garage passes were available to racing fans. It was an exciting morning for me.

PA260029.jpg