I want to adopt a son.

Big Cliff

Simon; I can appreciate your consern.

I have never been in jail, I've never even been arrested, heck I haven't even had a parking ticket in more than 30 years LOL.

Don't believe this...that is what he told me...

He fooled me with "Hey little boy...I got candy"...LOL

Edited by Beans

I'd be hard pressed to find anyone better than Cliff with an offer like that. J and I have been to his house and he to mine. Cliff and Sue are some of the most hard working, honest to fault and charming people I have ever met. You can take that to the bank.

What a great thing this will be.

An opportunity to spend some time with a fellow with a great heart, incredible knowledge and a place to enjoy it.

Whoever gets the "job" will be a "fortunate son".

I can think of 4 guys in particular that I could adopt very easily. HA!

You can adopt me anytime Cliff. As a matter of fact, I'm looking for a waterfront rental apartment right now. Seriously. Hell, I'm up there every week a couple times anyways.

Seriously, if your looking for someone to hang out with and share part of the work of fishing/hunting, just let me know!! I have all my own gear too :)

S.

Cliff, i can't help you much. I need help these days with pretty much the same things! LOL

It is a very admirable thing you are offering though. Sounds like a great opportunity for a young fellow to learn from you while at the same time helping you out with some of the chores. I hope it all works out great!