Toronto Maple Leafs

jedimaster

This thread is probably the best I've ever seen..have I died and gone to leaf basher heaven? It's like Christmas early with easter and birthdays thrown in for fun.. :clapping::w00t::rofl2:

Leaf fans outright bashing their team...a team that has sucked for over forty years.... :rofl2::w00t: ...and who calls them slow... :jerry::w00t::rofl2:

Not only are the leaf fans bashing the team, but the management and the coachs too...the best thing is they are argueing who's most to blame....hahahah I LOVE IT :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Thanks Leaf fans...for giving me the best Christmas present I've ever received!!! :worthy::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Edited by muskymatt

This thread is probably the best I've ever seen..have I died and gone to leaf basher heaven? It's like Christmas early with easter and birthdays thrown in for fun.. :clapping::w00t::rofl2:

Leaf fans outright bashing their team...a team that has sucked for over forty years.... :rofl2::w00t: ...and who calls them slow... :jerry::w00t::rofl2:

Not only are the leaf fans bashing the team, but the management and the coachs too...the best thing is they are argueing who's most to blame....hahahah I LOVE IT :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Thanks Leaf fans...for giving me the best Christmas present I've ever received!!! :worthy::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

You're welcome.

Pretty sad though if that's the best present you've ever received. Maybe we should be throwing waffles at you.

Careful. Even heard someone trash his wife or family. Don't offer your 2 cents 'cause you'll get knocked on your :asshat:... fast.

I love this as well. I am a miserable leaf fan. The math does not good for the Senators either MuskyMatt. So I am not so sure what your deal is. Clouston and Murray are as goud as gone and Murray got one coach too many. I am just not sure what a send fan has to be happy about. As far as the waffles, I love it. Looks good on em

You're welcome.

Pretty sad though if that's the best present you've ever received. Maybe we should be throwing waffles at you.

Sure :rolleyes: ....go ahead :thumbsup_anim: ...not like a teeny tiny delicious little waffle is going to completely turn my world upside down and dominate the press...... :w00t::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I love this as well. I am a miserable leaf fan. The math does not good for the Senators either MuskyMatt. So I am not so sure what your deal is. Clouston and Murray are as goud as gone and Murray got one coach too many. I am just not sure what a send fan has to be happy about. As far as the waffles, I love it. Looks good on em

Yeah I have to admit the Sens suck...pretty much from top to bottom right now. That said, as you guys are still laff fans, I still support my sens. I hope they dump the overpaid under achieving old guys and bring in some new talent. As long as Burke isn't hired they have a chance to get some good draft picks :rofl2::rofl2:

So in the mean time I will continue to bash the laffs....why you ask?

Because they still suck,even if just a little bit more than the Sens :w00t:

Edited by muskymatt

I think this guy was planted by the NHL. After all the NHL is trying to raise its profile with our American neighbours (they already put Crosby and company on Price Is Right) and the publicity this could generate will be pretty wide spread. Maybe even a late night show appearance on Letterman (or more likely George Strombo). :)

Edited by fisher

The "don't show up" will work. Your going to tell me 100% of the seats are owned by Corporations? Let the corporate clowns show up...there only there for an hour anyway. I would estimate that only 30-40% of the seats are owned by corporations. ACC starts only filling up by half or less....changes will be made. I wont go even if I get free tickets....by the time you pay parking/food/booze I would much rather spend that money on a nice dinner at home watching the Black Hawks...a real team...that funny enough sucked bad earlier on in the 2000's but rebuilt and won the cup. Enough is enough with the Leafs.

It won't work because the problem is not that they are not trying, the problem is incompetence. Before the salary cap they spent tons of dough on salary, just the wrong players. After the lock out, they have not gotten the draft game. Simple, they are trying but are incompetent.

I am a Leaf fan and i just nearly pissed my pants laughing looking at the waffle pics :lol:

Kudos to the guy who threw the waffles, :clapping:

That first period against the Thrashers looked like the leafs were a Junior C team, and people payed good money for that ?

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

sens definitely suck but our fanbase hasn't hit the waffle tossin' stage yet. i wish they would though because murray has been dragging whats left of our cup run team since 2007. we need a wake up as well!

waffle-gate could be just what leaf nation needs to wake up and take their team back. it's like likely though... apparently detractors will be banned for life!

Maybe "Throwing out the Waffle" will be the catch phrase of those Leaf fans that have finally had enough. They are tossing their allegiances and loyalty to the team over the glass like so many frozen waffles. Getting kicked out and banned for life will suit them fine as they clear their Leaf merchandise and prepare to cheer for a new team. Last year a Leaf fan advertised on ebay that he would cheer for the team chosen by the highest bidder. He got $25 bucks and is now Dallas Stars fan.