Moosebunk Made Me Do It!!!

Leecher

Would like to see more people here do year end reports. They're always worth a view. Fishin' is what these boards are all about! ;)

After reading Bunk's reply above, well I just could not resist :lol:

I did not get much fishing in this year but did get quite a lot accomplished at home.... stuff that I had put on the back burner for a couple of years. Suffice to say that this year, it needed to be done. From roof repairs to windows painting and driveway patching etc and the list goes on.... did manage to get a lot done :)

So I put this little video together for you guys to watch and will let the slide show (pics) speak for itself :D

Enjoy!

Leechman

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid732.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww321%2Fleechman1%2F2010%2F2010%2520Year%2520End%2520Report%2F2010YearEndReport.mp4">

Edited by Leechman

Some years everything else just has to get in the way. At least you got some quality time in. My year kinda went the same direction. Too many other things happening to leave time for fishing.

You have a lot of talent my friend. It's good to put it to use. :clapping:

well leech you have had a busy year awesome video with all those nice looking lures some thing big is going too pound those lures they look to nice to use oh what the hell get some teeth marks in them nice perch congrats

Thanks Corvy!!! Lures galore lol I'm good to go for the next couple of years :) Certainly looking forward to having a few teeth marks on them babies B) Stay tune :D

Some years everything else just has to get in the way. At least you got some quality time in. My year kinda went the same direction. Too many other things happening to leave time for fishing.

You have a lot of talent my friend. It's good to put it to use. :clapping:

Thanks Bruce!!! I hear ya on stuff getting in the way of fishing.... certainly looking forward to ice season now B)

Nice!!

Thanks TJ!!!

clapping.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

Way to go my friend.Keeping busy keeps us young !!!Thanks for sharing that.

Paul

Thanks Paul!!! It sure do :)

Leechman, that is a great vid, thanks for sharing! I love the luremaking...something I'd like to get into over the winter....good stuff!

Thanks Azulu!!! If you get the urge for making lures.... give Luremaking.com a try, they have everything you need to get started :)

Great site and great prices B)

Awesome vid Jacques. You put me to shame, i never get anything but fishing done, my leaky shower really needs doing....i continue to procrastinate and fish :whistling:

LOL Thanks Simon!!! Hopefully this hard water season I can go fish a bit more then this past soft water season B) I got some new waters I need to try :)

Great stuff Jacques!

Thanks Mike!!!

WHOA!!! Didn't see the metal coming...

Cool collection Jacques. It's great to see the otherside of people beyond fishing. Your hobbies, kids and lifestyle paint a much bigger picture. Thanks for sharing the year and good luck in 11.

Thanks Drew!!! I wasn't sure if I had enough fishing footage to make it into a decent report but after reading your reply, well thought differently :)

Hard water is just around the corner and I'm really looking forward to it B)

Some new waters to me needs to be exploited and I sure going to be plucking hard at it :)

Tight lines dude and good luck in the 2011 season B)

Leechman

Great job on the specs...man those things taste good, that is our familly favorite!

Garlic harvest? Are you kidding me? I just bought a condo and now I want a backyard. thumbsup_anim.gif

Thanks Rod Caster!!! Those specks are a favorite of mine too :) Planning on icing some this season B) I just can't wait :w00t:

The garlic has been planted in the fall and looking forward to a good harvest.... I still have some work to do with the garden but it can wait until spring ;) Bring on the hard water now B)