Back from Cuba ( now with Pics)

Crazyhook

Crazyhook those beer cups are really small at NH Crystal so I figure you only had 63 regular size beer.Was the first shot of a bartender called Alain.I can't believe I could have been fishing last year. :w00t: Nice pics and tahnks for the report.

Dude I brought my own Mug! :thumbsup_anim:

Thats the bartender at the Flair bar named WIlber, he is ranked #4 in the World. Was a blast watching him make drinks..

I had a cuda pull the top part of my travel rod off and then the line broke, i headed into the lagoon to get it. Looks like 6" of water but I was knee deep in mud and lost my sandals during the process

I had a cuda pull the top part of my travel rod off and then the line broke, i headed into the lagoon to get it. Looks like 6" of water but I was knee deep in mud and lost my sandals during the process

LOL, you're a braver man than me Jamie, I wouldn't have gone into the water with fish that had chompers on them like those fish, never know what appendage might look like a meal to them.

Great pics and report.

Hey crazy hook , we were there last year for march break and had a blast. I was amazed at the variety of fish in those lagoons and how they slammed my lures. Looks loke you had a blast and that pic of the swim up looked all to familiar.. ...Did you notice how the water around those stools was always warmer. :unsure::wacko::lol: