All Season Tires

fish_fishburn

that was an actual quote from a lady that caused a 7 car pile up on the 401.

20 years ago i drove tow truck for diamond towing.

that was the first thing out of her mouth when she got into my tow truck.

by the time i got her to her body shop , i had her convinced to call Greenspan (the most expensive lawyer) and file a lawsuit against GM. rofl2.gif

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

I still think the best thing is to have a 6 inch steel spike on everyones steering wheel. Everyone would drive safer. I think this would prevent far more accidents than ABS or Snow tires combined. It may have some unintended consiquiences like natural selection though.

lmao!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i wonder if cram has ever made a fishing post...

i guess the pot doesn't stir itself.

124447d1277399216-where-is-that-keyboard-commando-pic-keyboardcommando.jpg

my only point was that snowtires don't take the place of common sense, something that's hardly ever employed on 400 series highways.

i wonder if the gentleman that died in a farm field did so because he didn't have snow tires, or because he lacked common sense?

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

I've recently put Kumho Solus KR21 M+S tires on my light truck. I was reffered to this brand by my mechanic who is a friend of mine same time. He mentioned the Korean tires got 1 place for price/value last year and they're decent ones. I did mt own research and bought them. Pretty nice, didn't even heard my ABS working yet :) (but it works, I checked)

If everyone would just drive a Toyota TUNDRA we wouldn't even have this discussion because you would be driving a 4X4 truck with vehicle stability control, anti lock brakes, traction control, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist and Trailer-Sway Control... :devil:

Bob, not Billy... :santa:

It would probably be easier for you to get personality and mental stability control and learn how to drive, then you wouldn't need a toyota to do it for you... :rofl2: