HAHAHA - Hunters

irishfield

A pain in the ass is what it is.. I can't get my customers airplanes rotated around and into their storage positions. Marty and Brian don't wanna hear it.. but I'm prayin for rain tonight!

Looks like you may have a small window of rain tomorrow Wayne then it could go either way on Wed. and Thurs. (as I'm sure you already know).

No white in the forecast down here. biggrin.gif

A pain in the ass is what it is.. I can't get my customers airplanes rotated around and into their storage positions. Marty and Brian don't wanna hear it.. but I'm prayin for rain tonight!

Lots of rain is forcasted for the next two days. Snow maybe thursday.

Im not going to laugh at that pic :whistling: .Two years ago after walking in,a deer walked our tracks. :wallbash:

Too funny, eh? That was my bud up the road, he left his recycling bin for me to fill up, but didn't tell me about that....I had quite the laugh when I got there and saw it.

The neighbour was very funny tonight....I saw him walking the tree line in "stealth" mode....he must have forgot he was wearing bright orange, lol....he plopped his arse down 20yards from the pile, right in the bush....staring at the decoy for about 15 minutes, than got up and left....I was laughin' so hard....he was just waiting for him to come trottin' over to him...lol :rolleyes::whistling: :whistling:

Went up town and when I came back I noticed this in the snow.... :rofl2:

This is the guy I had at 20 yards, down in the swamp....He was around me for about 45 minutes...cute little fella :tease: His left is about 8 inches, but his right is only a nub....very unique...has a relatively big body though....let him go....waitin' for calf sized monster that Wayne took a pic of!!

Wayne, when I'm there again, I'll give you a hand doin' whatever it is you need a hand with...I just don't do dishes :)

Waynes-1.jpg

Edited by AzuluSpookd