Year-End Review Report

JustinHoffman

Hello All,

The 2010 open water season has finally come to end for me. Headed out for the final time last Tuesday (put some largies and crappie in the boat!) and now the Springbok is fast asleep until next spring. Was another good year - not so great for truly "big" fish, but quantity was definitely there...

Was a busy summer with work, assignments and being out of commission for almost a month after appendix surgery, but fishing late into the fall sure made up for all that!

Here are a few of my more fond memories

Bass02-5.jpg

Bass02-6.jpg

Quebec1-5.jpg

Quebec07-1.jpg

Quebec06-1.jpg

Rideau2-2.jpg

Quebec1-6.jpg

Had a blast fishing with friends:

Rideau8.jpg

Rideau3-1.jpg

Quebec02-1.jpg

Quebec09-1.jpg

And of course, my Dad. Here is his PB best largie - 4.75lbs:

Rideau04-2.jpg

Rideau02-2.jpg

Had a great time doing a lodge review at Springwood Cottages on Kennebec Lake - look for the article in Ontario Out of Doors magazine this coming summer:

Springwood03.jpg

Springwood08.jpg

And shared in a great, three-day weekend at Elmhirst's Resort on Rice Lake for an OOD Writer's Retreat. Spent a day in the boat with Stephen Bates - had a blast:

Rice02.jpg

Rice03.jpg

RiceLake01.jpg

And here is the last fish of 2010 - a nice chunky crappie after last light - what a great way to end the year:

Crappie1-1.jpg

Been a fun one and already looking forward to next year!

For those that are on Facebook, feel free to check out my new page - "Justin Hoffman Outdoors." A place for fishing and all things outdoors, including articles, images, recipes, videos, contests, etc. Make sure to "LIKE" the page in order to ensure you get all the updates....

Been great following all of the awesome reports on here this season - keep up the great work guys and gals!

Good Fishing,

Justin