Soooooo...anyone catch the score tonight?

muskymatt

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Man am I happy the Sens won!!! No leaf wrath tonight!! :w00t:

I didn't rule out a loss but then again the laffes sucked soooo bad tonight,,,i should have known. :w00t::w00t::w00t: Anyone see all the empty seats?

Phanus hurt!that's too bad..never like to see guys out...but at least they can't boo him now.

6 losses in the last 7 games....I can smell the fresh parade pavement now :w00t:

Boooooooooed again in their own rink!!!

bwahahhaahhahah :w00t::w00t::w00t:

It was tough to watch.

They ould lose every game and they'd still be my team.

If I were you I wouldn't be too quick to jam it down our throats, it's a long season.

Totally agree, Mike!! Ah, the life of a Leaf fan.

For the Sens fans out there, I wouldn't be too proud of that effort either.

Naw, no empty seats ,just the start of the period ,fans not back yet.

Actually the Leafs did not suck tonight as you so eloquently put it,they just had a hard time putting it in the net.

Speaking of planning the parade awful giddy aren't we after beating the Leafs?Definitely shows how important they are in your world.I do however sympathize and understand your bitter obsession with the Leafs.It must be tough going to a sens game only to be out numbered by Leaf fans at your home rink.

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Man am I happy the Sens won!!! No leaf wrath tonight!! w00t.gif

I didn't rule out a loss but then again the laffes sucked soooo bad tonight,,,i should have known. w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif Anyone see all the empty seats?

Phanus hurt!that's too bad..never like to see guys out...but at least they can't boo him now.

6 losses in the last 7 games....I can smell the fresh parade pavement now w00t.gif

Boooooooooed again in their own rink!!!

bwahahhaahhahah w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest Johnny Bass

Leafs were a better team after losing their captain tonight. If they played the whole game like the last 15 minutes of the third period, they might have won that one.

That's what I was thinking! I was thinking we should have benched Phaneuf a long time ago(he causes most of the goals!) Hopefully he is out for awhile(but not serious of course). I want to see Lebda, beauchimen, Komisarek and Schenn pick up the slack!

And Wilson has to go. I cant believe he didn't have Bozak taking the faceoff with less then a minute to go in their end.

Start the Monster next game.

And what happened to Zigomanis??I liked that player!

Man I knew we would hear it from Musky Matt. Enjoy it while you can Matt!!!

Congrats on the sens win, as a Leafs fan, I can sympathise with all those sens fans. It must be hard to have gone so long without a Stanley cup. 41 years for the Leafs seems like a drop in the bucket compared to what the poor sens fans have had to endure, 1927 is a LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG time ago...... 83 years. More than double the length of time the Leafs have endured. Chin up sens fans! it will end eventually

jjcanoe

I would hazard a bet that there were a number of Sens fans wearing a hole in their couches during the last ten minutes of last nights game!

And I would also bet that most Leaf fans have become so used to their losing ways that last nights loss is nothing more than yet another distant memory...

HH

Congrats on the sens win, as a Leafs fan, I can sympathise with all those sens fans. It must be hard to have gone so long without a Stanley cup. 41 years for the Leafs seems like a drop in the bucket compared to what the poor sens fans have had to endure, 1927 is a LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG time ago...... 83 years. More than double the length of time the Leafs have endured. Chin up sens fans! it will end eventually

jjcanoe

Wait a minute! For most of those 81 years Ottawa didn't have a team...

Unless you're saying that neither did Toronto...hahaha

yup what a big league town! just ask the Rough Riders, uh bad example, I meant the Lynx, oops sorry! too soon? Pro soccer is coming to Ottawa if only they had a stadium that wasn't condemned!

there's always the 67's oh wait they're only a junior team..... but at least they get some support!! If the sens had some maybe they would have had a team all those years when the Leafs were winning cups.

If the sens put in a few more decades maybe, just maybe they'll win a cup in a league with more than 4 teams :whistling:

jjcanoe

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

as a sens fan, i just gotta say, why are sens and leafs fans so obsessed with each other?

the sens haven't been competitive since the cup run. leafs haven't been competitive since the lockout. yet we obsess about each other. honestly, i look forward to a time where our teams are competitive at the same time again, but in the mean time, let's focus on the real enemy... THE CANADIENS! :asshat:

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

as a sens fan, i just gotta say, why are sens and leafs fans so obsessed with each other?

the sens haven't been competitive since the cup run. leafs haven't been competitive since the lockout. yet we obsess about each other. honestly, i look forward to a time where our teams are competitive at the same time again, but in the mean time, let's focus on the real enemy... THE CANADIENS! asshat.gif

No way, no how am I going be joining forces with a filthy Sens fan just because we share a common rival. I can at least respect the Canadiens....enemy or not. You just stay on your side of the line, Doc! rolleyes.gif

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

You just stay on your side of the line, Doc! rolleyes.gif

what line is that? 8th in the east and up? :whistling:

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

that's really interesting... seems most leafers i know hate the sens and all, but their primary rival in montreal. seems with the history between the two, they'd be the most hated. i'm actually honoured!