Propane prices could go through the roof

Handlebarz

Some people think that it is OK to rip off the government, but that still just makes them CROOKS!!

yup, part of the problem, not the solution. No one particularly likes to pay taxes, but its necessary.We just need someone credible to make sure they get used to OUR adavantage, not THEIRS.

yup, part of the problem, not the solution. No one particularly likes to pay taxes, but its necessary.We just need someone credible to make sure they get used to OUR adavantage, not THEIRS.

This will never happen....sorry Merc but you just don't get it....one last time......the more money the government taxes you, the more they WASTE...PERIOD.....

And for providential sales taxes....I'm in the lower 48 USA.....don't have to pay if I order something from outside NYS... :thumbsup_anim:

BTW how's that all working out for you......13% sales tax (ours is 8.74%)...over $4 per gallon on gasoline (purchased gas today at $2.78 per gallon)....everything cost almost 2X as much as it does here in NYS which is one of the heaviest taxed states in America....Boating Card $49.99 for NOTHING (not required here)....Outdoor card $9 (also not required here) which only gets you the right to purchase a hunting/fishing license....License fees keep rising where at one time residents of Ontario were NOT required a fishing license...gun registration per firearm and no handguns allowed (not required here and hand guns permits are attainable).....hunting course that I have read here that cost around $500.00 (here in NYS it's FREE).

I could go one and on....if paying taxes is so good then just send in your complete pay check every week and sweeten the pot....why hold back... bottom line, they are taking you to the cleaners and you don't even know it... :wallbash:

Happy Hunting/Fishing,

Bob

This will never happen....sorry Merc but you just don't get it....one last time......the more money the government taxes you, the more they WASTE...PERIOD.....

And for providential sales taxes....I'm in the lower 48 USA.....don't have to pay if I order something from outside NYS... :thumbsup_anim:

BTW how's that all working out for you......13% sales tax (ours is 8.74%)...over $4 per gallon on gasoline (purchased gas today at $2.78 per gallon)....everything cost almost 2X as much as it does here in NYS which is one of the heaviest taxed states in America....Boating Card $49.99 for NOTHING (not required here)....Outdoor card $9 (also not required here) which only gets you the right to purchase a hunting/fishing license....License fees keep rising where at one time residents of Ontario were NOT required a fishing license...gun registration per firearm and no handguns allowed (not required here and hand guns permits are attainable).....hunting course that I have read here that cost around $500.00 (here in NYS it's FREE).

I could go one and on....if paying taxes is so good then just send in your complete pay check every week and sweeten the pot....why hold back... bottom line, they are taking you to the cleaners and you don't even know it... :wallbash:

Happy Hunting/Fishing,

Bob

we have to pay for Universal Health care some how!!!!!! leave a brother his solace.

hey Billy Bob (love that!!!)

First of all, our gallon is bigger than yours.Plus we get alot more bang from our buck than you do.Actually, not true, you get more bang for your buck,looking at how much your Gov spends on the military and defense.I`m in Quebec,so no outdoors card, cost 19.25 for a fishing licence, so thats not bad.Don`t want hand guns, we have enough problems with our neighbors packin heat.

If you want to screw your Gov out of its tax dollars, then don`cry when they try harder to screw you out of your money.Thats the problem, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

simple truth is, if you don;t pay your taxes, you are have no right to complain about the taxes you aren`t paying.Its a no brainer man.

hey Billy Bob (love that!!!)

First of all, our gallon is bigger than yours.Plus we get alot more bang from our buck than you do.Actually, not true, you get more bang for your buck,looking at how much your Gov spends on the military and defense.I`m in Quebec,so no outdoors card, cost 19.25 for a fishing licence, so thats not bad.Don`t want hand guns, we have enough problems with our neighbors packin heat.

If you want to screw your Gov out of its tax dollars, then don`cry when they try harder to screw you out of your money.Thats the problem, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

simple truth is, if you don;t pay your taxes, you are have no right to complain about the taxes you aren`t paying.Its a no brainer man.

Eh, OK.....

BTW our Demorcrats, their the ones that never seen a tax they didn't like....are the same people who have been caught MANY times for tax invasion....and I don't mean the legal tax invasion like me "Billy Bob"... :P

Eh, OK.....

BTW our Demorcrats, their the ones that never seen a tax they didn't like....are the same people who have been caught MANY times for tax invasion....and I don't mean the legal tax invasion like me "Billy Bob"... tongue.gif

i`m sure you mean evasion.BILLY BOB.

Not really.......they have been invading my savings account for over 50 years.... whistling.gif

Well ya got me there Bill. Thats what i wanted to hear.Actually, I`m the founder of CAPT(canadians against paying taxes) I didn`t mean to call you out like that,but i had to be sure you were one of us.

My members and i are looking to open a chapter south of the border and we need someone to spearhead the operation.You seem to meet all the requirements we are seeking. We need someone who lives to screw his Gov out of taxes. Someone who could give a damn if his neighbor has to go without because he withholds taxes.Someone who gives his money away to other countries and states so that his country or state cant collect the funds necessary to administer his state or country.Someone who will stand by thier right to fight the tax mans invasion of their tax free rights.Someone highly educated in the finacial politics of surrounding countries able to give advice and if need be, influence how its citizens vote.AND MOST IMPORTANT...ya gotta have a killer sense of humor. BILLY BOB....I think you are that special someone that we are looking for.So what d`ya say,are you up to the challenge my little americain buddy.thumbsup_anim.gif

I`m so baaaadddddd

Paul

Well ya got me there Bill. Thats what i wanted to hear.Actually, I`m the founder of CAPT(canadians against paying taxes) I didn`t mean to call you out like that,but i had to be sure you were one of us.

My members and i are looking to open a chapter south of the border and we need someone to spearhead the operation.You seem to meet all the requirements we are seeking. We need someone who lives to screw his Gov out of taxes. Someone who could give a damn if his neighbor has to go without because he withholds taxes.Someone who gives his money away to other countries and states so that his country or state cant collect the funds necessary to administer his state or country.Someone who will stand by thier right to fight the tax mans invasion of their tax free rights.Someone highly educated in the finacial politics of surrounding countries able to give advice and if need be, influence how its citizens vote.AND MOST IMPORTANT...ya gotta have a killer sense of humor. BILLY BOB....I think you are that special someone that we are looking for.So what d`ya say,are you up to the challenge my little americain buddy.thumbsup_anim.gif

I`m so baaaadddddd

Paul

You been smoking those funny cigarettes again, haven't you... :tease:

Now do as you're told and send me some money.... :devil: ..I need all the help I can get from folks like you.. :thumbsup_anim:

You been smoking those funny cigarettes again, haven't you... tease.gif

Now do as you're told and send me some money.... devil.gif ..I need all the help I can get from folks like you.. thumbsup_anim.gif

how much ya need there billy bob? i may be able to slide a couple a bucks your way.I think we are at par now aren't we? I didnt hear how your bi elections went. Amy improvement or are ya still gettin invaded?

You are a good sport.i hope ya know i was just toyin with ya.

Paul

The good guys have taken a LOT of ground back nation wide but in my state they like to line up like cattle and get slaughtered by the Tax and Spend Democrats.... whistling.gif

most of us are like sheep!!!!really not much diif between the 2 countries.

When I go to the US the gas conversion works out to $.69 per litre. Things are definitely less expensive in the US, recently I went to Lowes and priced a window and it was $225, the exact same window in Canada is $400. 800 series doors are $19 in the US, eggs are $.69 a dozen and you can buy boneless skinless chicken breasts for $1.79 any day of the week. If I lived closer to the boarder then the $3 to cross the bridge seems cheap compared to the savings.

When I go to the US the gas conversion works out to $.69 per litre. Things are definitely less expensive in the US, recently I went to Lowes and priced a window and it was $225, the exact same window in Canada is $400. 800 series doors are $19 in the US, eggs are $.69 a dozen and you can buy boneless skinless chicken breasts for $1.79 any day of the week. If I lived closer to the boarder then the $3 to cross the bridge seems cheap compared to the savings.

Ya and while you're there ya can stop and see Billy Bob ~~He can get ya that TAX FREE too.Right BB

For what it's worth, here is the reply from my MPP. It sounds like something is in the works to amend this legislation. Only time will tell, but it would not hurt to write to your respective representatives.

"Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your email about the propane regulation and its impact on

your business. I apologize for the delay in responding.

Toby Barrett, MPP Haldimand-Norfolk, has been taking the lead on this

issue for the Progressive Conservative Caucus. He has been working with

the Ontario Propane Association to get urge the government to make

changes to this proposal. He has written to the Minister of Consumer

Affairs John Gerretson on this issue asking him to adopt the suggestion

from the Ontario Propane Association that storage sites under 5,000

gallons be excluded from the new $25,000 requirement.

Mr. Barrett has been told by the Minister's Office that a new proposal

should be released mid-November. We will continue to track this issue on

your behalf and will send you any new information that we receive from

the ministry.

Thank you for taking the time to send your concerns to Sylvia. She

appreciates knowing how this regulation will directly impact your

business.

Kathryn Creelman

for Sylvia Jones, MPP

Dufferin-Caledon

call: 519-941-7751 or 1-800-265-1603

visit: www.sylviajonesmpp.ca

follow: http:/twitter.com/SylviaJonesMPP"

Yep, you got that correct......BTW this is the first time in 30 years I didn't go to Ontario for a fishing trip....it's just too expensive up there now with the dollar and Lonny being near par.

Yep, you got that correct......BTW this is the first time in 30 years I didn't go to Ontario for a fishing trip....it's just too expensive up there now with the dollar and Lonny being near par.

I cant see that lasting too long BB,i bet by next spring the canuck buck is back down to 70-75 cents on the US buck.Theres gonna be a lot of pussy footing around by your president and our prime minister.i can smell itwhistling.gif

I cant see that lasting too long BB,i bet by next spring the canuck buck is back down to 70-75 cents on the US buck.Theres gonna be a lot of pussy footing around by your president and our prime minister.i can smell itwhistling.gif

If so they have less then 2 years to do so because we will be getting rid of the Change Idiot in Nov 2012.....and all I have left is change in my pocket... :wallbash:

If so they have less then 2 years to do so because we will be getting rid of the Change Idiot in Nov 2012.....and all I have left is change in my pocket... wallbash.gif

i told ya.hook up with me and we'll make a killin.We can call it ITS YOUR DUTY,DUTY FREE SHOP.

We can even get HTHM in on it.

Maybe we should let him know that we are tite.What d'ya think BBrofl2.gif

Happy Hunting/Fishing,

Bob

Billy Bob - Break your arm, have a heart attack, or break your hip, just once, go to the hospital then ask me how much I pay for gas.

Billy Bob - Break your arm, have a heart attack, or break your hip, just once, go to the hospital then ask me how much I pay for gas.

My health care cost $600 per year for the wife and me and kids but they are on their own now.....you do the math... :whistling:

And none of our doctors are going north to work...... ;)