Inside a bass's stomach (warning: blood&gore)

Kwan

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz256/pkwanf/IMG_1945.jpg?t=1285303200heres the link if you want to see it. I also found a perch inside one of the bags. I do this to see exactly what the fish was eating since when I pull the guts out, theres something like rock hard and solid inside and I get curious what is in there, lol. crayfish come up more often than anything, although I've found a sunfish before.

Don't look if your stomach gets queezy when you see stuff like this... its nowhere near as bad as that zombie carp though

steamed bass and rice, mmm.. (it ends up in my stomach, so don't feel too bad about him, he does look pretty sad, though)

OhioFisherman user_popup.png

Posted Today, 07:47 AM

Caught a steel head one fall and thought it was full of eggs, nope, when I cleaned it like 22 3-5 inch shiners, shad, perch in it.

eww haha a whole bunch of minnows that is gross

Miller Photo user_popup.png

Posted Yesterday, 09:19 PM

Once I caught a Brown Trout and when I took him home and cleaned it, there was a frog... Still alive in its stomach!

live frog is ridiculous...reminds me of the Biblical Jonah inside the whale until the whale pukes.... froggy inside trout still kickin'

It's nice to see others enjoying bass. I thought I was one of very few that like the taste.

I find small mouth comparable to walleye.

Go to the cleaning station at long point PP on opening day you are deffinately not 1 of the "few" that like the taste I have seen guys cleaning $1000 fish and have no clue they could have won if they bought a ticket .they pretty much fill a small size dumpster ever year of carcasses it's nuts .But the small ones are very good eating

Go to the cleaning station at long point PP on opening day you are deffinately not 1 of the "few" that like the taste I have seen guys cleaning $1000 fish and have no clue they could have won if they bought a ticket .they pretty much fill a small size dumpster ever year of carcasses it's nuts .But the small ones are very good eating

Yep bass are what people eat mostly down there.

Love the fish gore :o:lol:

I caught my limit of bows within a few hours last year on first ice and I think the ice up meant buffet time to them.

They hit and ate everything they came upon.

P1000747.jpg

This one had bugs, a minnow and even a frog that it must have dug out of the mud assuming it was hibernating.

P1000772.jpg

P1000773.jpg

Fish gore :o:lol: