introduction

Rod Caster

Hey all! Thanks for letting me join this forum, I look forward to reading your posts as a non-creeper ie: registered user.

I even spent some time reading old posts and I believe I've got a handle of how she works here. You know what I found the most entertaining? Reading the locked threads...there are some funny and off the wall comments in those. Very entertaining and humbling.

I'll post up my reports and fishing pics as they come in, for now I'll just post one old pic, no point in recycling all my past photos. Enjoy the pike

Cheers,

Rod Caster

Hey all! Thanks for letting me join this forum, I look forward to reading your posts as a non-creeper ie: registered user.

I even spent some time reading old posts and I believe I've got a handle of how she works here. You know what I found the most entertaining? Reading the locked threads...there are some funny and off the wall comments in those. Very entertaining and humbling.

I'll post up my reports and fishing pics as they come in, for now I'll just post one old pic, no point in recycling all my past photos. Enjoy the pike

Cheers,

Rod Caster

WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's quite a gator. look forward to seein more like that.

paul

Welcome aboard. For your inititiation pm all all those who welcome you the GPS co-ords for that gator.... sarcasm.gif

I don't own a GPS...how about general directions? Drive 3365 kms Northwest, turn east at the oil sands, first large lake on North side, find a weedbed that juts out 100yrds and cast at the drop off. You should have no problem finding it. :rofl2:

welcome to the OFC world. wonderin where abouts are you located in Ont ?

I'm near Barrie now days. I've lived in Alberta and am originally from North Bay.

Discovered the Kawarthas for the first time this year and spent LOTS of time there....can't get enough. Tourney on Stoney Lake Sept 25th and 26th!

I'm near Barrie now days. I've lived in Alberta and am originally from North Bay.

Discovered the Kawarthas for the first time this year and spent LOTS of time there....can't get enough. Tourney on Stoney Lake Sept 25th and 26th!

very nice! I live in the kawartha lakes and there are a bunch of other members around you as well..

thumbsup_anim.gif you'll do fine here. Look forward to seeing some Ontario fish.