Sunday Steelheading

solopaddler

a few more from the day, it was cold in the am but warmed up quite nice, good to finally have the long stick out

mid way through the afternoon though I get the dreaded call that any parent doesnt want to get, seems my son broke his hand, knocked the wind out fast, but solo in fine fashion keep the spirits up

leaving the river talk to a guy who really didnt have any roe so I was glad to help out and gave him the rest of my roe hopefully he hit some fish too

Enjoy the pictures

IMG_1981_edited-1.jpg

IMG_1982_edited-1.jpg

IMG_1983_edited-1.jpg

a few more from the day, it was cold in the am but warmed up quite nice, good to finally have the long stick out

mid way through the afternoon though I get the dreaded call that any parent doesnt want to get, seems my son broke his hand, knocked the wind out fast, but solo in fine fashion keep the spirits up

leaving the river talk to a guy who really didnt have any roe so I was glad to help out and gave him the rest of my roe hopefully he hit some fish too

Enjoy the pictures

IMG_1981_edited-1.jpg

IMG_1982_edited-1.jpg

IMG_1983_edited-1.jpg

Yeah, that phone call was a bit disconcerting, but he's tough (like his old man ;) ), he'll be okay.

mid way through the afternoon though I get the dreaded call that any parent doesnt want to get, seems my son broke his hand.......

Hope his hands heals trouble free and quickly!

bly

Wow !!! Amazing pics solo .. sound like an awesome day.... I was gonna get out but was called to do emergency laptop surgery .... thinking oh well the tribs are gonna be all 'blown' as CC said .... but ...that trib doesnt look too 'blown out' at all ... almost clear to me ....

Geeze .. now I gotta re-arrange my plans for this week :)