Where's Rich

Bernie

Eloped with Nautifish. I have children older than rich thankyou very much. :P

Rich is doing just fine has been working alot more and has a new love in his life which has also been keeping him busy. Himself and sledded were out on the weekend ice fishing but sleded only caught one Crappie. Ice fishing season for them has not been the greatest this yr which is another reason they have probably not had much reason to post.

They are both madley in love lol.......and these were riches words not mine.

There is more to life than just fishing!

Trust me i allmost fell over when i read that on my forum......lol

Eloped with Nautifish. I have children older than rich thankyou very much. :P

Rich is doing just fine has been working alot more and has a new love in his life which has also been keeping him busy. Himself and sledded were out on the weekend ice fishing but sleded only caught one Crappie. Ice fishing season for them has not been the greatest this yr which is another reason they have probably not had much reason to post.

They are both madley in love lol.......and these were riches words not mine.

There is more to life than just fishing!

Trust me i allmost fell over when i read that on my forum......lol

so Sleded and him are in love??? doesnt surprise me a bit...

not that there is anything wrong with that...

Rich does have a face only a mother could love or perhaps another man? being gay seems so poser'ish now.. Good luck with it Rich....

When's the wedding.. their still legal here right? and who is wearing the dress? Will it be White?

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

so Sleded and him are in love??? doesnt surprise me a bit...

LOL

Well i think everyone allready knows they are in love Gerrit no surprise they're at all :whistling:

Gerrit i said he had a NEW!!!!! love in his life....Since when was sledded new in his life?......LOL

Those two go way way back......lol

Edited by nautifish

I'm really not too sure of how to take this information. :huh: Dont really know Rich too well as I havent been around too long... But it is funny :lol:

I missed his good posts.

Edited by Nipissing

To fish with either of these two..BBR or Sleded is and should be an honour to most on this board...lest we forget the Action Angling Tv episodes....man these guys are just plain famous. Anyway I went looking for the infamous BBR and Sleded a few weeks ago in some of their local haunts but didn't find them...Hmmm where could they be....?

I miss Rich,he's a good egg.Wayne,I think he paid his dues for that pic,you may wanna let it rest bud.

Joe

Actually rich caught that beauty last yr out on one of fishmasters charters. I also beleive it was in one of the fishing mags but cannot remember which one...... :whistling:

I just saw him out in fishmasters boat not more than 45 minutes ago.....

I just about feel off my chair LOL ... :thumbsup_anim: but like Joonmoon says they are a laugh to fish with ..

Rich & Sleded a little hungry

092106.jpg

Edited by Fishmaster

Are we talking about the same Big ass Rich ? :blink: If he has a girlfriend I wonder how he gets along with the seeing-eye dog. :lol:

The boy is guilty of fish plagerism ,and no, he should'nt be easily forgiven for it. He gives honest fishermen(aren't we all) a bad name and lets not get started on his stupid shows. I,m sure there is a list out there that want to take him on a 3 hour cruise. ;)

Thanks, jackass!

Anyways Yeah I havent been fishing lately... working tons and other personal stuff has come up. For instance Sleded broke up with me and started chasing those icky girls. :lol:

We'll be out more once the ice melts. :)

Anyways Yeah I havent been fishing lately... working tons and other personal stuff has come up. For instance Sleded broke up with me and started chasing those icky girls. :lol:

LOL..........as always you are to much Rich...........Nice to here from you again.

Actually rich caught that beauty last yr out on one of fishmasters charters. I also beleive it was in one of the fishing mags but cannot remember which one...... :whistling:

My apologies,got thie pic mixed up with another I think..Glad you are back Rich.

Joe