Quick highlight fish

Hey guys, all has been well out here past Kingston. Been catching lot's of chunky 2's with a 3lb fish being common for me. No more Bowfin or Pike these last 2 weeks but I have been working on my summer long report.

Here is a fish I pulled in 2 days ago, another skinny bass set the scale at 5lb's 8oz. That's my 2nd fish over 5 :) Hope to see these big fish get fat and chunky for August

Anyway, I've been reading reports and commenting here and there, dial up sucks so my internet has been slow.

Here is the fish, nailed on a flippin jig right near the dock my boat is parked at. Threw out in the Duckweed behind me right as I was pulling up haha.

42.jpg

Tightlines,

Mike

I don't mean to say I got it down to a art but using a bigger jig with darker colors I managed to pull a big fat bass yesterday off of a weed edge on a straight drop to 15ft of water.

Take a look, it was purdy...Probably 4lbs ish, didn't weigh it. Still, I'm starting to filter out those 1's and 2's and getting myself into a nice 3+ every evening with a biggin popping up every now and then. Thanks for the reply's guys

44.jpg