Salmoning With Brook and Spiel

Fish Farmer

Spiel invited me to join him and Brook to do some evening Salmoning. Left Fisherman's Pier and headed out, hoping to catch a few fish. Trolled toward Bronte, just west of the Shell pier Chris rod went off, first fish in the box. Shortly after, bam mine went of with a Tumored Rainbow, back overboard it went. then Chris got into another fish, in the box. Chris had his old standby lure on he's had for years, Then BAM! BIG Rainbow up out of the water a few times and "SNAP" Chris's old stand by was gone. Must have been a nick in the line because not to much pressure was put on the fish, drag was set lite. What a disappointment, Big over 10 plus Rainbow gone and favorite lure. We ended the night with 5 small eater fish for the smoker. Can't wait to get back out again. Maybe tomorrow :whistling:

Thanks Chris for the invite.

67345497.jpg

63310535.jpg

65474781.jpg

Quality time spent fishing amongst friends and getting into a few..... BONUS :clapping::thumbsup_anim:B)

Glad you got out Chris B) and sorry to hear about old faithful.... now you have an excuse to go buy another :whistling:

Thanks for sharing

Jacques

Quality time spent fishing amongst friends and getting into a few..... BONUS :clapping::thumbsup_anim:B)

Glad you got out Chris B) and sorry to hear about old faithful.... now you have an excuse to go buy another :whistling:

Thanks for sharing

Jacques

Thanks Jacques, it was nice to get out for a bit.

Problem is old faithful has been out of production for many years to the best of my knowledge. :(

Well that's just wonderful, glad you got into some :thumbsup_anim: . Seems there's alot of the little guys out there.

I'm glad Brook brought her good luck with her so you could get some on board.

Too bad about the lost bow/lure. Sound like it was a fine fish.

Joey

Thanks Jacques, it was nice to get out for a bit.

Problem is old faithful has been out of production for many years to the best of my knowledge. :(

Good to see you got out Chris. What was "old faithful" by the way? Maybe one of us have a couple we don't use any more.

Good report guys,I can say I have drank a beer with all three of those guys(dogs) in the last month.

Joe

That's true Joe you have and I'm still questioning the dog about all the empties but she's not saying anything.

Good to see you got out Chris. What was "old faithful" by the way? Maybe one of us have a couple we don't use any more.

Thanks Tom.

The lure in question was an old Lure King Bronte Flutter spoon in white with silver laser tape.

Still killer out there so many years after they stopped making them.

Yup, heard of them, but don't own any. Still have some flutter spoons, but most are black or green.

No worries Tom, I have many more that are for the most part less productive than the white and I have white paint and silver laser tape so I'll likley doctor some up.

Leechman had asked me earlier today (via PM) if they were body baits, offering to carve some up for me (very generous) but I told him they were spoons. A little hard to carve he tells me. :D

Hey, how come the dog get's title credit before me? She's doesn't own the boat or drive it *stupid dog*. jerry.gif

UMMMM maybe the dog is more popular than you?

Nice fishing trip though it is a shame your ace in the hole lure is gone.

Art

No worries Tom, I have many more that are for the most part less productive than the white and I have white paint and silver laser tape so I'll likley doctor some up.

Leechman had asked me earlier today (via PM) if they were body baits, offering to carve some up for me (very generous) but I told him they were spoons. A little hard to carve he tells me. :D

Well then, Jacques just has to start to learn to do some tinbashing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: