Newbie Introduction....

g_clot

Hey Everyone,

After months of anonymous surfing and vicariously living through your stories I figure its about time to join, introduce myself and share some experiences of my own over time that will hopefully help your wise and educated selves (unlikely) or at least some the other 'guests' who anonymously surf the same site I have over and over again.

The just of my story is - I really started fishing last July, so am clearly a fresh angler on the water. But, my goal is to continue to learn, catch, preserve and avoid spending more than my paychecks are worth on new tackle & equipment.

My favorite and most travelled fishin' hole is in the Moon River/Blackstone Harbour region, where I head to every month or so for a weekend. Otherwise I'm starting to 'culture' myself from shore at local waters (hamilton, mountsberg, port credit, pickering) or by renting dingy's at places such like Walleyeman Outfitters.

Last but not least, a BIG thanks to all those who regularly contribute to these forums, as you'd be amazed at how much it helps an anonymous and fresh angler such as myself.

Wishin' you all big fishies and tight lines,

Rigged