Need some Toronto Traffic advice...

TJQ

don't be to quick to say your okay at 11 am all it takes is one accident and everything is backed up. If you take the Allen to Bathurst route, if you go just east of Bathurst you hit Spadina which goes right down to the harbour front to but its kind of a nice drive. You can see Castle Lowma?? (sp).

don't be to quick to say your okay at 11 am all it takes is one accident and everything is backed up. If you take the Allen to Bathurst route, if you go just east of Bathurst you hit Spadina which goes right down to the harbour front to but its kind of a nice drive. You can see Castle Lowma?? (sp).

As I said............You SHOULD be ok. I'll agree an accident or unscheduled road work can change things quickly. Maybe TJ should drive to Yorkdale Mall and take the TTC.

Edited by motion

Grace and Harbord here. The above route is probably the quickest, but going to the Allen then down Bathurst to Lakeshore or Front might be less mental stress. Be prepared to pay lots for parking, you will be towed or ticketed otherwise.

We're practically neighbours! I can probably reach your place with my 3 iron ... if I hit the ball after a few cans of Red Bull and a generous serving of spinach!

As I suggested an Alice Cooper CD and a cold one in the yard! Light a fire if you want the smoke affect :tease:

If you do come, leave the T . . u at home, we have enough problems with crowd control. :devil::o

Have fun, most of the crowd will be heading your way!

woohooo....confirmed that we'll be there too! gonna get there a bit early and maybe make a few casts while having a beverage or two.

LOL.. Hey Dunner.. it should be fun... I think we better leave tonight if I wanna make it though......

Save yourself a lot of headaches, for the past ten years coming into anything at the Convention Centre, Air Canada Centre, CNE etc or even stuff like the Museum and downtown businesses I just drive from Grimsby to the Burlington GO train, hop on and get TTC tokens at Union station if required, not much more than the parking if I drove and a lot less stressful. Maybe there is something coming from the north that could work like this for you.