Hunting ain't cheap....

TJQ

Just finished with the FIRST round of tags... wow.. three moose tags and two deer tags for the family... $219.00 and I still wanna get a couple of extra deer tags... tags are starting to cost as much as the beer... :whistling:

I hear Monique got a bear tag incase you get out of line.....

Art

That's ok.. I got a cougar licence for her.. lol

If you shoot them on your own land down here you dont even need a license.The season is from September until March 25th this year.As many as you like but the bulk have to be antlerless.Even if you hunt public land I dont think its near that much.

Joe

Cougar license...haha..yer gonna get an ass whoopin there Mr Bear.

Summary of the cost involved in last years Moose hunt.

1X Sako Model 85 Laminate/Stainless and Leupold FXIII 6X42- 2000$

Boots, pants, thermal undies, socks, fleece sweaters- 500$

100 rounds of 225 grn. Hornady's (reload) for practice/business- 60$

Cheap Vortex Bino's- 170$

Gas to and from Marathon, ON- 300$

Food/Booze- Who knows...

1 missed bull....PRICELESS! :wallbash:

Just finished with the FIRST round of tags... wow.. three moose tags and two deer tags for the family... $219.00 and I still wanna get a couple of extra deer tags... tags are starting to cost as much as the beer... :whistling:

Have you ever looked at what a outfitter charges to hunt out of their camp...I talking about the same outfitter that you can fish with in the summer...they want 2-3 TIMES as much...never could understand that or will ever be willing to pay that to hunt....as a matter of fact the most I ever payed to hunt is $5 for a Federal Blind here on a Saturday and I think I'm being over charged...but anyways......you guys know where the best place to shoot a moose right....next to your pickup truck... :rofl2:

Yep its that time of year where the visa gets pulled out and I get to talk to that lovely lady that says PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. YOU ENTERED THIS NUMBER IS THIS RIGHT ? man she sounds sexy !

What I want to know is why I have to make a separate phone call for each license, why there can't be a "would you like to buy another license option at the end, so you don't have to listen to 5 min of crap each and every time... That woman must be sock of talking to me by now, telling me the same things over and over again.. lol she must think I'm pretty stupid. And whay cant you buy a bear and wolf license on line... why do i have to go stand in line at nonserviceontario for days on end to get these....

In this day and age, you should be able to do ALL that online.. or maybe you can.. LOL

Nothing that is any good, is cheap these days.

IMO, spending your hard earned cake on fishing/hunting is the only way to go!!

Just think of all the beer you'll drink trying to fill all the tags :)

OH yeah, you forgot a few more tags/licenses in there too. You can at least double what you've already paid.

S.