Lake Erie, Pa trip on Saturday

mj2112

008.JPG011.JPG

Avid reader of the topics here; just nothing to add most of the time. Wanted to share some of pics of our fishing trip yesterday. Also wanted to brag to Marty who reads these posts. My girlfriend out fishes Marty!

Coming to Canada in June and looking forward to catching some similar fish up there. Always have a great time in Canada.

Mike

big.jpg

I just fish Presque Isle bay down to North East Marina in Pennsylvania. I haven't fished other area's of the Lake. I appreciate the offer tho. This is the second time I took my girlfriend there and look what she does. If you can look back in my post from last year she caught another monster. beginners luck i guess.

That's a huge smallmouth. Did you get a weight and measure? My PB is 7.3lbs which measured 21" x 18.5" girth. This one looks bigger and if it is, could be close to a record.

Edited by Gerry

Okay, so I am the only guy that thinks something looks fishy here? (pun intended)

That last picture is either a 12 lb smallie or a 40 lb girlfriend. Either one of which would be a record. I mean, they look like those salmon pillows that they sell at Bass Pro.

If it is real, then hats off brother (on both counts ;)) but those look like the kind of bass that people catch in the Caribbean, or just off Three Mile Island.

I remain dubiously yours,

Jim

I don't think Mike is smart enough to doctor those pics. Not to mention, he's a cop and he's as straight as they come. I guess the ultimate compliment for a fish is to have someone doubt it's as big as it is. Congrats Mike.

008.JPG011.JPG

Avid reader of the topics here; just nothing to add most of the time. Wanted to share some of pics of our fishing trip yesterday. Also wanted to brag to Marty who reads these posts. My girlfriend out fishes Marty!

Coming to Canada in June and looking forward to catching some similar fish up there. Always have a great time in Canada.

Mike

Please tell me she's like 3 feet tall and weighs less than 50#. Those are huge otherwise. Are there steroids in the water?

JF

I hate to admit it but they are pigs. Mike isn't one to tell stories so I have to believe him.

I'll vouch for Marty knowing pigs,he's a (pig) Pen fan!Nice fish,ignore the haters.Okay,dont ignore the haters,just roll your eyes and snicker at them like everyone else does.

Joe