Hows about the weather...

huntervasili

Burlington has been getting snow for about 45 mins or so... roads are covered pretty good, hopefully no one needs to do any driving out there but if you do be careful... No ice pellets yet but we are expecting it. What are you all getting now? anyone have ice coming down yet?

Yep! It's a coming! We live just down the road from Fishergirl72 and Fishindevil. NOthing as of yet. I'm working from home today cause I anticipated the afternoon rush to be horrible. I was thinking of taking the GO train, but with the derailment of that freight train, I'm glad I stayed at home!

It's coming down real heavy in East York now and I was just outside and heard thunder booming too. We went from nothing to heavy snow in about 15 minutes. Freezing rain is sposed to hit about 6:00

Gonna be a nasty night folks, so be real careful if your out driving anywhere.

Great, I was just talking to work, and I was wondering if we were even going to open tonight, and they were not aware of the weather that is comming!!!!!! I told them and they might not even open tonight. I am shocked they never heard, it shows that some people do not pay attention. I just went outside and it will be here very shortly Lew. The sky is getting darker, snow is starting to fall and the wind is picking up and getting real cold.

Bad here in Brampton right now too! I just came in from driving the short distance between Airport Rd. and Bovaird drive to Hwy 10 and Bovaird Drive. It got progressively worse from there to here.

I just had 24 guys in from across Canada for a training session this week. They found out there flights were cancelled for tonight (already!) and most managed to get earlier flights booked. The guys driving back to London, Windsor, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Rochester, NY, and Marrietta, Ohio are the ones I worry most about. They all bugged out early to try and outrun it, but I think the majority are heading straight into the mess.

Strangely enough, this sort of thing has happened a couple of years ago when these same folks were here. They had to stay over a couple of extra days before they got to head home.

I have a Carribean cruise starting on Saturday morning. All I need to do is get in the air and I'm outta here! LOL Seems like a good time to be heading someplace warm!

just drove 2 1/2 hours form welland to oakville. it was bad everywhere but really really intense from stoney creek around the hammer to oakville.

Glad im home now!

Cheers!

Glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound lunkerbasshunter! :thumbsup_anim: