Good News and Bad News

bpsbassman

Well, I for one am gonna miss seeing you at BPS! My wife still comments years later what a great smile you have and how wonderful you are to anyone who meets you.

The folks at FW have gained more than just another sale associate, they have all gained a great person and I'm sure a friend.

Good luck to yah Roger and if I ever get to FW, I'll be sure to say hi!

HH

Congratulations Roger!

I know working for BPS was always on your "bucket list" and know you loved it there. I never really could understand how you made the drive from Grimsby to Vaughn for 5 1/2 years though. Must have been brutal!

I make the drive every now and again from where i live and find it a long way....(ok, maybe not as long a drive as it is for Roy, but long enough for me!).

Fishing World is fortunate to get you!

Enjoy!

I hope you have a better attitude then those kids that work there. everytime i ask a question i get 2 different answers or i get "ya" or "no"

are you getting any more power pro in soon? ya

.......ok when? dunno,soon.

the older guys there are great. dont care for the younger guys.

Oh Man!....

It isn't often I get down Hammer town way. One person's loss is another person's gain. I can guarantee you this was my loss. :mellow:

I always looked forward to the conversations we had in the isles. I don't think FW has realized just yet how much of an asset they have gained by having you on their team.

Good for you Roger!

Hey, I now have an even bigger reason other than Spiel (sucking up) :tease: to come and visit the Hammer.

Cheers, Ron....

Edited by Ron

With Jim and Mike, 2001 & 2003 CFT Team of the Year for starters and probably two of the best Bass Fishermen in this country :worthy: :worthy: and guys like Blake and Steve in the store, I'm embarrassed to have my BASSMAN licence plates on my van. :blush:

No way I could use the FWBASSMAN handle.

Think I'll stick with my current handle :dunno:

PM sent

Jim

Thank you everyone for all the kind comments. I do hope that I will see many of you (and many that I haven't met yet) in the store.

Blake's right, I am "slowly" coming up to speed, but this old body can't even keep up to Blake with a bad back!! :blush:

I always knew the store was busy, but have been very pleasantly surprised at just how busy it is!! They do have many, many great deals!!

Wayne's comments were too funny. Don't worry, the earth won't stop spinning Wayne. I'm still a BPS Groupie!! I still have 26 of the 52 stores to get to!!! The only problem is that I won't be getting discount on the 26 T-Shirts!!

Lew, you'll have to bring Diane down South to the Hammer, lots of hugs still waiting :)

Ron, I too will miss our conversations, unless of course you make our way to Fishing World. We've got a pretty good selection of Musky tackle and maybe a few that you haven't seen :P