post your homemade lures that are for sale

aplumma

Guest gbfisher
So then it is basically a copied suick like I said... but, it doesn't have eyes and looks like they were painted over.

Don't worry about giving me one because I'm not your "friend", I can buy one and peel the eyes off myself.

Now there's some talent......... :lol:

Things up your way have been smokin lately from what I've been hearing.

not too bad for the masses in the only water thats open...

was contimplating taking a trip down your way to get some perch....hearing good things

Edited by Twocoda

Bondar and Kinger those are some nice jigs... I haven't been able to tie a good jighead it seems the hair is always lop sided. The tinsel stinger is a great idea Kinger I see that as a great crappie/perch trigger.

I think I will stick with wood and metal those are a median I have faith in.

I wish I lived close enough to visit Gbfisher and Leechman for a round of crafting.

So what have you been up to Chris??? got any new flies tied or are you able to get back to your other threadwork?

He doesn't want anyone to know but.....(he sews the cotton crotches into pantyhoses for a little extra money).

Art

So then it is basically a copied suick like I said... but, it doesn't have eyes and looks like they were painted over.

Don't worry about giving me one because I'm not your "friend", I can buy one and peel the eyes off myself.

Could you be anymore anal...why even bother posting this drivel???

Maybe I'm missing the point, being a newbie & all. What possible constructive purpose are you attempting to supply here? Do you own the Suick factory and perhaps feel a little slighted? I fail, no matter how hard I try, to find anything of value to others in your comment.

Care to enlighten those of us who are perhaps missing your valuable point? :rolleyes:

Personally, I find the effort made in the creation of a hand made lure and the result to be both fascinating and an excellent outcome of true craftsmanship.

Michael

yep winter has reared it ugly head again ...lol...

the comment about sewing the panties reminds me of the first time i made love....every push forward her legs would fly up in the air....couldnt understand why until i realized she had forgotten to take her nylons off :dunno:

yes that comment was made on purpose in hopefully a successful attempt to lighten this thread up and get back to the original great topic for a thread

Im doing my homework right now on which lathe to buy cuz i want to start turning my own plugs for rigging

Could you be anymore anal...why even bother posting this drivel???

Well, I thought his lure was a suick, I really did. I expressed my opinions on his lure looking like a suick with the eyes painted over, mainly because the lure looks like, and is based off of a suick and it has no eyes, and in the picture it looks like there were eyes, but later painted over. Therefore, not really making it homemade just a fancy paint job which was the reason why I commented in the first place. So he called me a jackass for pointing that out, and if he thinks I'm a jackass I'll talk to him like one.

Well, I thought his lure was a suick, I really did. I expressed my opinions on his lure looking like a suick with the eyes painted over, mainly because the lure looks like, and is based off of a suick and it has no eyes, and in the picture it looks like there were eyes, but later painted over. Therefore, not really making it homemade just a fancy paint job which was the reason why I commented in the first place. So he called me a jackass for pointing that out, and if he thinks I'm a jackass I'll talk to him like one.

Petty and pointless!! God I can't wait for the spring when this site is actually worth being a part of again...seems like everytime I get on here now its a crap shoot to find a decent thread nobody has trampled on...getting very old very fast

Looks like that lure snagged a troll

Im doing my homework right now on which lathe to buy cuz i want to start turning my own plugs for rigging

Feel free to shoot me a PM for some info on the lathes I'm using. And which might be your best choice for turning baits.

Looks like that lure snagged a troll

Thats funny

I am going to chalk it up to someone who just jumped to the wrong conclusion because of the ice fever and forget about it. I guess I should be flattered now that I think about it my hand made lure looks just like the real thing. :lol:

Have a good day xeron and I wish you well.

Art

Was waiting for your post :) Nice paint job on The Intruder.

Thanks Gov!!!

....... as always Leechman......bravo!

Thanks Twocoda!!!

....... I wish I lived close enough to visit Gbfisher and Leechman for a round of crafting.......

The feeling is mutual Art!!!

Leechman -- love the paint job on your baits. Great contrast.

Curious - how did the jointed spook work? Have to admit i thought you were a bit nuts with that one, and then i saw some at the fishing show (not spooks, but similar walk the dog lures).

Thanks cram!!! Did not test it yet..... ran out of time cause of being late fall but come spring, will give it a try for sure.... Did not even know they made similar lures B)

So what have you been up to Chris??? got any new flies tied or are you able to get back to your other threadwork?

Art

Not too many flies lately, I've actually switched back to my other thread work.

As in custom rod work you smart ass. :D

Lot's of great looking lures, jigs and flies here guys, keep 'em coming.

This was up before but what the hell.....

2_brown_stones.JPG