Virtual Pike

Twocoda

I just thought i would share this cuz it could come in handy for hook- ups or meetings...actually see exactly where you are going ...i actually got playing with it and if you know someones address....you can virtually see their house @ street level

http://www.vpike.com

Cheers

Edited by Twocoda

lol, it's the same obviously

Yeah, I saw that it was tied to google by the logo, but, the last time I was on google it did not have street level for anywhere between Hamilton and Niagara Falls. Just tried google again and see my house there. Google has expanded their coverage recently, my mistake, thought the new site had better coverage.

last sumer while working the google maps car drove by. We were talking about it the other day so i thought i would check it out and sure enough you can go that adress aqnd see us working. funny thing is that we were working at a corner and the first time the car went by we are working the second time we are on break

Hard to believe that not more people know about this. My house pic was taken June 4th '09. I can tell by which vehicles are in the driveway, the progress of the hanging baskets and flowers and the recycling bin out on the curb. :rolleyes: