I guess this proves it, you can teach an old dog new tricks

Big Cliff

:thumbsup_anim:

Way to go Cliff, Knew you would do it!

Dont know'bout 'old dog, new tricks', but you sure as hell cant keep a good man down

If you go for the helicopter bit, be careful not to turn the big fan off, if it gets cold up there :P:w00t:

Well done

Cograts Cliff on your accomplishments. I am in the same boat as you were. I ran my own business for 15 yrs and wanted a change. I just got so tired of the retail sector and wasn't enjoying my work any more. So I took the plunge last fall and have been in the books really hard ever since. Beleive me, I had many sleepless nights before taking the plunge. The stress was unreal. Being out of school for almost 30 yrs doesn't help as I have had to learn to study all over again and manage my time more efficiently but i'm doing it and am only looking at the future and not looking back. At times I have thought I was nuts to be doing this but your thread has made me feel relly good at what I am doing. I could of stayed at what I was doing and carped about it till retirement but thats not me. I have a new saying that I say to myself frequently just to keep on the right path. BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW THEN CHEW IT WELL. Your an inspiration Cliff and I would love to meet you sometime. Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Fish.

Congratulations Cliff. B) I'm happy for you that you realize :worthy: that you are not old yet. That is the trick to picking up more knowledge and skills. I had an opportunity a few years ago after a heartbreaking realization that I was no longer physically fit to do the job of my desires and took a course receiving an honour diploma from a travel and tourism school. Problem is though I was not successful at landing work in the field so returned to my 1st. old standby from a previous time however, what I learned at the travel college was invaluable.

Keep up the good work with your chin held high. :D