Superbowl Predictions

Twocoda

I'll have to take the colts primarily because of Manning. Though their pass protection had better be on point. I suspect you'll see a bit less spread and they will keep a back or 2 in the backfield to pick up the blitz packages tossed at them by Greg Williams.

Saints running game (with Bush) plays into the speed of the front 7 for Indy, downhill runners give the colts more problems.

Colts 34 Saints 27

I also believe I will be challenging Drifter as the most northern contingent from OFC during the game....either Igloolik or Iqaluit depending on the weather.

Colts take this one real easy, Payton is just too good. It'll take him a quarter to figure out the defense and then he'll pick em apart.

I'm actually looking forward to this superbowl, I think it'll be a good high scoring game

Time to go score some Keith's red ;)

What do i win !!!! :clapping:lol. That was one lucky guess,I'm a diehard steelers fan,and i like to see different teams win the superbowl when the steelers ain't in it !

:clapping: you win the right to try and guess the outcome for some Olympic competitions :thumbsup_anim: ...polish up those crystal balls <_<