What's the Temperature like in your neck of the woods

Leecher

Naaa.. it's not that cold !

What ya gonna do when winter gets here??

:canadian:

Yeah I know..... we've had pretty mild temps so far..... can't complain but I still hate when it dips to -31C :devil: Sunday should be better, might be going out fishing after all :)

It's warmed up here. It's a balmy -17c as I type. It was -26 this morning. Typical January weather. I just hope that the ice is off of my lake of choice by May long weekend.

It supposed to warm up to -6C on Sunday..... I sure hope the weatherman is right this time around :Gonefishing:

Otherwise I'll have to resort to plan B..... the workshop :D

-31 right now in Yellowknife -36 windchill. Too cold for me to go out ice fishing.

Could be worse though, it was -49 with no wind before Christmas. :w00t:

I usually don't head out when it's colder than -25. Guess I'm a wuss. :P

I am getting a little ice fishing fix watching Bob Izumi catching bows and brookies through the ice. ;)

-31 right now in Yellowknife -36 windchill. Too cold for me to go out ice fishing.

Could be worse though, it was -49 with no wind before Christmas. :w00t:

I usually don't head out when it's colder than -25. Guess I'm a wuss. :P

I am getting a little ice fishing fix watching Bob Izumi catching bows and brookies through the ice. ;)

:w00t: :w00t: Down here it's humidity that's killer.... gone up to 64% :wacko:

I'm same as you, don't go out when it's too cold. Right now, where I'm sitting it's 22C and I ain't moving :lol:

We've had a rotten year so far in my area. Winter came very late. The Saguenay river does not have much ice and where I set up my fish hut, there is no ice yet and the area is closed. So far, we got about 1/3 of the normal snow fall. It's either very cold or too warm with rain. Been in the - 20's all week. Should get quite a bit warmer after the weekend.