5 lb propane tank

walleyejack

Good show Terry... I seached Propane tank.. and it didnt' come up! BBQ Tank ! lol

Shows in stock in Midland.. but I wouldn't hold my breath.. have never seen one in there.. as of Friday even.

Also says in stock in BOTH Whitby CTC stores..

Edited by irishfield

All 5 of my local Scarborough CT stores show "in stock" for both the 5lb and 8.8lb tanks... darn, now I have to go and buy one LOL and the hose adapter too... there goes $80+!!!! I looked last year and nobody had any...

Oh well, it will pay for itself in one season pretty much... those 1lb tanks are nearly $5 each these days!

Costco in St Catharines fills 20 pounders for about $5 less than the truck stop or garage here in town. I looked into a small tank, 5 pounder, some time ago ago to run a propane cooking burner on for day trips, more expensive than a 20 pounder :angry: They seem to be priced like AAA batteries vs AA, pay more for less. :dunno:

Costco in St Catharines fills 20 pounders for about $5 less than the truck stop or garage here in town. I looked into a small tank, 5 pounder, some time ago ago to run a propane cooking burner on for day trips, more expensive than a 20 pounder :angry: They seem to be priced like AAA batteries vs AA, pay more for less. :dunno:

It all evens out. Think of how many trips to the chiro you won't make because you are lugging a 5# instead of a 20# tank.

• 2 weeks later...