you lose no speed

you can put them on a 2X4 atv

I would think it would be possible to license it as a snowmobile

oh and on topic..LOL

2004 skidoo legend 500cc..152.00 a year

Edited by Terry

you can put them on a 2X4 atv

I would think it would be possible to license it as a snowmobile

Ah, I don't think so, with that logic, you could find someone to put a set of skis and tracks on your pick up and call it an oversized snowmobile. My ATV floats and has provisions for an outboard, but it's still an ATV, not a boat.

cityfisher

I have a 1999 ski-doo mxz 600 and I pay $150.00/year. That is with TD Insurance.

Cheers

Craig

Those buggers! I pay TD $160 before tax for a 1993 Polaris Trail Deluxe 440 (with two up seat and reverse) and I'm located in Ancaster.

When I called around last year looking the the best deal TD came back with the best price.

I got a quote for a new sled I'm considering and it was $882.00 for full coverage..Right now fire theft for the year and liability for the season is $450. 994 cc

Terry, that rig wouldn't be much good to you up here for fishing

Edited by Dara

I got a quote for a new sled I'm considering and it was $882.00 for full coverage..Right now fire theft for the year and liability for the season is $450. 994 cc

Terry, that rig wouldn't be much good to you up here for fishing

My 1000cc 2008 Yamaha RS Venture GT is right around $300 with no collision and $800 with.

My 1000cc 2008 Yamaha RS Venture GT is right around $300 with no collision and $800 with.

that was for an Apex ltx gt

I'm on an 06 rage right now..same motor as your Venture..good thing you got nothing to hit up there so you don't need collision :rolleyes:

How much for the year???? I deal with Aviva Thats what they told me IT"s tooooo old Then when I said I wanted for fishing They told me a price around 450 because if it goes through the ice then there is salvage and dangerous chemical and yadda yadda yadda I"m sure she is still yappin about it The sled isn"t worth that But it starts on half a pull

Edited by The Rock