Snowmobile insurance ?

cityfisher

How much for the year???? I deal with Aviva Thats what they told me IT"s tooooo old Then when I said I wanted for fishing They told me a price around 450 because if it goes through the ice then there is salvage and dangerous chemical and yadda yadda yadda I"m sure she is still yappin about it The sled isn"t worth that But it starts on half a pull

#1. Don't tell storys, and "they" won't know any better, call TD Primmum, it's also on line. I'll bet you can get the basic coverage for around $120-$150 a year to keep it legal. What do you use it for, puttering around on the farm and local trails where no permit is required. ;)

that was for an Apex ltx gt

I'm on an 06 rage right now..same motor as your Venture..good thing you got nothing to hit up there so you don't need collision :rolleyes:

Only large chunks of granite and they don't move too quickly, so it's pretty easy to get out of the way of them. :lol:

why wouldn't it

I was told it has a lighter footprint then a skidoo?

It wouldn't fit down our trails

Yep, wouldn't fit down ours either.

There is no such thing as a groomed trail where I live.

Some are so narrow it's barely wide enough to fit the ski width.

It ain"t pretty but it drags my butt to where I gotta go

I"m thinkin that 150 a year is reasonable I don't PUI or DUI or SUI Just want to be covered when the other guy hits me and it ain't that wide Put yer head down and pinn it Sure to leave ya stranded

Glad I have sno shoes They start everytime

yeah I guess it's about 10" wider then a skidoo

Plus the guys that broke the trail would toss you off of it for messing things up with those tracks.

They just aren't the proper vehicle for backwoods winter fishing