Esox Angler

Whopper

Well folks just got mine in the mail today and jesh this thing is stuffed with more OFC'ers than you can shake a stick at. You don't have to look to far either, there's one right on the front cover :thumbsup_anim:

Well I can see my plans for this evening are going to change.

Whopper

Well, since I've never met anyone personally from the board. Not yet any way - gonna fix that in about 4 months if everything works as I have it planned. I'm not sure exactly how many I will be able to idenify based on the board names used here. After a while, I hope someone can help me out with putting some names to those pics. Looking forward to receiving my copy.

Dang my northern neighbors :canadian: are already getting their's <_<:thumbsup_anim:

I stated after the last edition that getting mine well before my buds to the north was the only thing I had up on them, well I guess I'm not going to get any mileage out of teasing them this time :dunno:

Thanks a lot Pete :wallbash:

Whopper

Maina must have photoshoped the pic,now I think he's gonna wear lipstick and I"ll be sure to plaster it on the cup!Looks like you needs more discipline :w00t:

Actually prety cool,thanks dude,Fornara gave a call last week and said something coming in the mail

Dont be took quick Wayne,You mighht be wearing lipstick too! :w00t:

You can rest assured "Your Smiles will be left on shore " :lol:

Pete acts up again,I throw the leatard pic back up ! :w00t:

Congrats to Moosebunk,great piece man wonderful entree :worthy:

Jack Penny piece about wild animals and your pets is a thinker

Pretty cool,3 OFC writters in this edition :clapping:

Great example of knowledge to be shared by all

very ,very cool

Mine came in the mail yesterday, but it was too crappy out to bother going to town, so I picks up the mail this morning with the dog sled.. and what am I subjected too... Thorpe on the cover... That must have cost a bundle... LOL... and yes i do believe there was alot of photoshopping going on there... but not to the fish... lol looks like they can pretty anyone up!

Hi,

Yeah, I still can't figure out that whole cover thing. The guy I know over that way never smiles :whistling:

It truly is a sad state of affairs ... not my fault either, btw ... Dave Olson is our designer - and you all have him to blame :stretcher:

Glad to hear the dogsleds are starting to arrive all over the continent here.

And seriously, some good stuff ... good to see all the OFNER's ... and yeah, great piece Moosebunk!

Pete