looking for boat around 20,000 need help

bigredfisher

hey i have been on a very long search for a boat that would suit me for what i need it for. I am looking for a boat that would be stable in kinda rough water but not Huge max 20 ft. I want to find some sort of package deal with like 2 riggers, gps, fishfinder, and kicker. I am looking for some sort of newer boat. I am almost about to give up. I thought that it would be easy. I want to run this boat on the niagra in like dec and handle quinte and ontario with ease. Do you know of anyone who is selling something around my price range or close to it. Or do you have anything for sale. Please help.... thanks darryl

ps: send pics details and price to [email protected]. thanks darryl

hes alittle far from me. I would be interested had he been in like tronto or enen like a 2 hr dr

wouldnt i have to deal with customs and all that crap???? i have never bought from the states before

Holy cow dude! could you put up any more road blocks? Unless this thing leaks like a sieve, it's worth twice the drive your looking at.

When I was first boat looking I would have killed for an opportunity like this Lund. Fortunately there were none and I bought a brand new Crestliner!!! How fortuitous.

If you've got twenty grand in your pocket, then hold out for new if you like (Hell, they are already advertising the boat show in January) but this Lund looks like a deal to me.

Jim

That's a pretty good deal for the Lund.

Too far??? 2 and a half hours and you'd have the boat on your hitch heading home.

Commonly drive from Bowmanville to Queenston, fish for a few hours and home for dinner.

For an offshore Great Lakes boat, I would second the recomendation for the Starcraft Fishmaster, they are a much deeper hull than the Lunds, fine multi species boat that they are and of very good quality. The Starcraft with a greater floor to gunwale height just makes me feel more secure setting riggers and netting fish in rough water, might not be quite as easy to reach down and lip a bass though. I run a mid 80's vintage Sylvan 18 foot centre console that has 29" of floor to gunwale height, that 196 Fishmaster would have more than that judging by how far the motor is notched down below the gunwale height at the back. Fished out of several comparable Lunds and always felt nervous like if I slipped and lost my balance the gunwale would hit me just above the knees and over I would go. Sorry, but I just like an offshore boat with sides up around my waist.

Check out quintefishing.com...

there is a real nice Lund Pro-V in their classified for sale.

I have seen this boat and it is in immaculate condition.

This Lund is a 2000 but Ive seen '07-'08's that dont look near as good....(no apparent dock rash or touch-ups)

I believe it had a 4-Strk 90 Yammy w/9.9merc kicker with berts tracks and riggers...(+,+,+)

Immaculate is the word and Im kicking myself, as we all do later down the road when we buy used....not like there is anything wrong with mine but this is a real nice looking boat and he was only asking $16,800.

He's a Qunite regular so it will handle the waters you spoke of.. if your willing to fish Quinte as you said then you shouldnt mind driving there to take a peak if its at all still available...

Take a quickee at the website...this boat is worth the lookNsee to be sure!

best of luck.

Thank you all for trying to help bigredfisher out but I'm afraid that the dude is a troll. He will never buy a boat. I know you guys mean well and that's great but you're wasting your time trying to find bargains for him. I'm sorry but that's the way it is.

Bigredfisher... if you disagree with me, take a gander at all of the threads you've started on here...start with the one on September 9th..... the guys are trying to help you...why don't you just come clean.

AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO DISAGREE IF YOU MUST KNOW. I JUST RECIEVED A SETTLEMENT AND MY TIME TO BUY IS DEC 21. TRUST ME I AM BUYING A BOAT. SORRY MAN, BUT DONT STIRR UP THE POT. YOU KNOW THAT YOU WROTE THIS TO PISS SOMEONE OFF AND YOU DID A FINE JOB AT THAT. I HAVE ACTUALLY GOTTEN A FEW REFFERALS FROM GUYS ON THIS BOARD AND I HAVE LOOKED INTO THEM OH AND ACTUALLY ONE OF THE BOATS THAT WAS REFERED TO ME THAT I AM VERY INTERESTED AND ABOUT 95 PERCENT SURE THAT I AM BUYING IS FROM THIS BOARD. I WAS ACTUALLY COMING ON HERE TO POST THE PICS OF THIS PERTICULAR BOAT. THEN I READ THIS BULL. GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE BETTER TO DO.

for the guys who helped. Thank you soo much and i hope that you like this boat. be sure to let me know what you think. he is asking 20k for it. its perfect. got riggers, kicker, fish finder, i believe there is gps but not totaly sure on that one.

SO YES IM COMIN CLEAN....... I AM BUYING A BOAT. AND YES I FOUND ONE..... i just would like to hear what you think. dont worry roy youll be jelous seeing me ride up with my new boat

anyways sorry alittle pissed off but here are the pics. that was uncalled for.

GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg

boat3.jpg

boat4.jpg

boat5.jpg

thanks for looking and let me know what you think. I am going to look at the inside when i get back to ontario.The seller is into home repairs and cannot take pics of the inside.

The seller is into home repairs and cannot take pics of the inside.

OK, it's still early in the morning but I seem to be missing something here..... what does being into home repairs have to do with taking pictures of the inside of a boat :dunno:

Darryl dont bother with any of these chooches.......all people know how to do on this site is talk trash and when you say something back they just kick you off because they have nothin better to do with their sad lives. Cant wait to get out to the sand bar on that bad boy!