Anybody else tired of Tiger ??.......sheeeeesh

lew

Oh just wait , the crap is comming down the pipe faster than you think, he's had multiple affairs with many women, one story he was seen heading into his hotel room with a blond and brunette!! ahhrrrr... go get 'em tiger!!

they now even have phone messages of him calling these girls and all kinds of goodies, email,text, girls names in his phone!! best part is him tring to cover up for hs wife...or wait no it's his wife beating him with a golf club now thats priceless...

next we'll here about the size of his putter!!

on a side note poor kids....na wait they can afford counselling with all the child support he'll pay..

Edited by BUSTER

Whats the difference between an SUV and a golf ball?

Tiger can drive a golf ball more than 300 yards.

Sorry, I read this today and had to post it....

I heard his last drive didn't go so well...

For every beautiful woman you see there is some dude that is sick of her..

Joe

Edited by Daplumma

I think that the worst thing that he could have done is not play golf. No one in the golf circle would say boo to him about it because they know that Tiger would shut them out (media access wise) when all of this blows over.

Call me odd but I watched every time he played because I felt like I was watching history, ya know? I hope that I still feel that way when he resumes playing (golf that is....).

Prince Charles, President Clinton, Kobe Bryant, if you think about it, why not Tiger?

A shame though really, and I actually feel a bit sad for his wife and kids.

Jim

Edited by Radnine

He is a public figure selling products. In my book that makes him fair game. What I want to know is if his wife had to rescue him with a golf club, why bash out the back window? :P The guy should do a Letterman or a Kobe, and take his well deserved public lumps. It is the unknown and the unbelievable story that keeps this news item going.

I'm so sick of it, breakfast television played an audio clip or message off the web that Tiger apparently left on some girls machine. Who freakin' cares???

His reputation is extremely important to the world of sports, more kids look up to him than probably any other sports figure to date and the media needs to show him some respect for that. He's not Brittany Spears.

Perhaps the children of world need a better role model obvoiously Mr. Woods is of low moral character and not worthy of any respect what so ever.

If Mr. Woods was so concerned about respect and the image he portrays to the youth of the world he should have used better judgement before he started banging skank cocktail waitresses.

I enjoy watching Tiger Woods golf....he is an incredible athlete. After seeing this....I STILL will enjoy watching Tiger Woods golf, because he is still an incredible athlete.

Fact is, I do not care one tiny little bit about the whole story because I don't believe that I (or any of us) should KNOW what the hell happens in his personal life.

The guy is an athlete, not Paris freakin' Hilton...and we are grown men and women not 13 year old girls obsessed that Paris got a new pink collar for her dog.

Tiger isnt perfect (SHOCK. Get over it.

Time to go fishin...