NHL 2010

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

So nhl hockey begins tomorrow...Pretty excited! Not sure my boys are gonna make a run this year (the sens) but I'm interested to see who's gonna shine and who's going to fizzle.

So in the name of bragging rights let's pick the stanley cup. Pick a team from the east, a team from the west, and a winner!

GO!

My choices are as follows:

Eastern Conference Champs: Philadelphia Flyers

Western Conference Champs: Calgary Flames

and the cup winner is...

The Philadelphia Flyers!

East - Clearly not the Habs, However I do think that Toronto may have as good of defense of Boston. So its up for grabs - its the worst Div

West- Calgary

whoa whoa whoa,....nobody even stated they think it will be the HABS! So why feel the need to straight say..."pfff well it sure as hell aint gonna be the habs?"... HABS will OWN leafs all year! Get ready for ass whoopings!

Leafs are going to surprise... especially if their goaltending comes through...

they could get 8th

I still the theruins are the beasts of the east... shuould be fun watching them and philly kickn the crap out of eacother

Dan, were you sleep typing when you entered that??

East - Philly

West - Calgary

Cup - Calgary

TSN's experts picked my Habs 8'th in the east, Leafs 9'th and Sens 10'th.

The real Champs will be the winners of the eight game season series between the HABS and the Leafs, Remember Leaf Lovers, OUR last Stanley Cup picture is in COLOUR!

GO HABS GO ! :clapping:

whoa whoa whoa,....nobody even stated they think it will be the HABS! So why feel the need to straight say..."pfff well it sure as hell aint gonna be the habs?"... HABS will OWN leafs all year! Get ready for ass whoopings!

NAh Komisarek is with the Leafs. But I will enjoy him kick aaasssing the Habs. Lets face it, he was the only guy to stand up for his team and he is there no more. I say to all leaf fans... Enjoy the grit that Kom will give to you as I'm sure you will realize why he was my favorite player for the Habs.

Might of lost that fight, but I like a guy that stand ups for his team. Its instilled in us older guys.

Edited by holdfast

The real Champs will be the winners of the eight game season series between the HABS and the Leafs,

Thats why the NHL is REDICULOUS !!!!!! Why have 2 teams play each other 8 TIMES !!!!!!!!! spread it around the league so we can actually see who the best teams are in the reg. season !

When you play the same team 8 times.. I dunno.... doesn't make sense to me !

Thats why the NHL is REDICULOUS !!!!!! Why have 2 teams play each other 8 TIMES !!!!!!!!! spread it around the league so we can actually see who the best teams are in the reg. season !

When you play the same team 8 times.. I dunno.... doesn't make sense to me !

That series may well generate more revenue than any other up to the quarter, even semi, finals. That's reason enuf for that long a series.

JF

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
One safe prediction - with Joe Thornton and Dany Heatley on their team, San Jose will be unbeatable through the season and invisible in the playoffs. I say eliminated in the first round, four games straight.

as a sens fan, i can only hope this is true.

East - Boston

West - Chicago

Cup- Blackhawks

I'm surprised nobody is picking the Pens! I guess it's the "New NHL" Anyone can win!

Detroit will always contend!! I'm a Leaf fan and it's getting close to game time so any Habs fans can KMA!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!

i`ll say Pittsburgh takes the east this year....but never count out my Habs..those Little fellows are going to surprise some people.

Detroit still can take the west but San Jose just might do it this year if Joe Thorton and Heatley click like I believe they will.

A little joke for the Leaf Fans.

Why don`t they drink Tea in Toronto?

Cause Montreal has all the Cups!

Last Time the Laffs won the cup it was a mug.

GO HABS GO