A little after dinner Muskie Huntin'

TroutnMuskieHunter

Thanks guys!!,,,,

ehg...the fish was just over 40" and is the smallest I've caught so far on the river. That's the reason for the "little" fish saying ;) ...

Sorry for the blurred shot, but my wife borrowed the camera and left it in Landscape Mode which has a really slow shutter speed!!!...I didn't realize this until I got home and downloaded the picture :wallbash:

Good stuff, Steve. It certainly made for a nice evening for you. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Roy!!

You're not that far of a drive from Ottawa ;) ....the Muskie fishing is only going to get better as fall approaches......you're more than welcome to come out for a Muskie hunt with me between now and first ice :)

hey buddy!! beauty fish! he must have known i was in the area last weekend and he got scared and hightailed it :rolleyes: !! hahaha again nice fish and hope to get up your way again in the fall. like i said, if ever you're down Barrie way this winter, i'll get you on some whitefish and good lakers! can't wait to see the big ones you haul in this fall!

Jesse

hey buddy!! beauty fish! he must have known i was in the area last weekend and he got scared and hightailed it :rolleyes: !! hahaha again nice fish and hope to get up your way again in the fall. like i said, if ever you're down Barrie way this winter, i'll get you on some whitefish and good lakers! can't wait to see the big ones you haul in this fall!

Jesse

It was great to meet you Jesse...too bad we weren't able to hook into one but the conditions weren't the greatest....at least we got into some nice channel cat action for the last stretch of the outing ;):lol:

Try and get up again in Novemeber and we'll have a blast!!!!.....I'm also lookin' forward to coming down to Barrie for some ice fishing!!

Take care bud!!!