Now Waltrip Crew Chief Suspended! (NF)

Joey

i didn't read the link, but watched the press conference on Speed last night.... the VP of competition for Waltrips team has also been suspended indefinitely and the VP of competition for Nascar said that there might be further suspensions/ejections... would be curious to hear what DW has to say about it...

My first guess at what D.W. would say...

Michael is just an unfortunate victim of someone else's careless actions.

I often wonder how much of a career Michael would have if it wasn't for his big brother. He sure props him up on a pedestal.

Well I seen this also last night and for the life of me,could not believe my ears. New player in the game,a vetran driver like Mike and they pull a stunt like this. Joey I dought he or they are innocent. :oops:

Sad to say but this guy needs to maybe stick with talking the game instead of driving in it. :dunno:

Go JR. :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

"Sad to say but this guy needs to maybe stick with talking the game instead of driving in it. dunno.gif" "Misfish"

I like Mikey but have seen drunks drive better than him. :D Was at Michigan last year and he was in a collision. He backed up to go around and hit the guy ahead of him unintentionally.

Winless or wineless Phil. I still don't think he's done the latter :w00t:

Joey

LOL Joey

Old Smoke got more wins in a car this year than Mikey got combined in Nextel

TG you are correct it was a very sad day when M. Waltrip won his first race.

I was watching the truck practice at lunch time and Mikey was on saying he couldn't believe that one of his crew was caught trying to make up for a "oil problem"

Man those trucks are right on the edge at 189mph three wide :w00t::o

I will have to one thing though I just read an update and Mike isn't ducking anything and is taking full responsiblity so that's kinda of refreshing.

Edited by Whopper

I wasn't sure if there were any NASCAR fans here, but now I know.

The wife was able to purchase tickets for Montreal section 1 row dd In the waltrip stands overlooking the pits/start line

cost 140 american for the whole weekend which includes the Mercedes race

I think drinking is in my furture

Any one else going to support the idea of nascar in canada?

i personally think the bigger issue is Little E possibly leaving DEI if he doesn't get his majority share of the company... and you gotta love Richard Childress' comment "No one would wanna see Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the black #3".... the last 2 weeks have been crankin' it up, getting exciting :D

I love the idea of NASCAR in Canada..But to drive to Montreal to watch a Busch road course race...hmmmm dunno yet. Watkins Glen would be about the same distance for me and it would be a Nextel race. Plan to go to New Hampshire this year for the first time...Nascar weekends are unbelievable. Last year a bunch of us went to Bristol and Michigan for our first NASCAR experience. The people were there to have fun and there were no harsh words spoken or arguments at either event that we seen. Pretty amazing considering the amount of people there.

The bigwigs at Toyota won't be liking this news, especially because of the ethics involved...shame on Uncle Mikey's team!

Don't be surprised if the "bigwigs" at Toyota knew, since they seem to be having some real trouble making horsepower and keeping engines together.

I love the idea of NASCAR in Canada..But to drive to Montreal to watch a Busch road course race...hmmmm dunno yet. Watkins Glen would be about the same distance for me and it would be a Nextel race. Plan to go to New Hampshire this year for the first time...Nascar weekends are unbelievable. Last year a bunch of us went to Bristol and Michigan for our first NASCAR experience. The people were there to have fun and there were no harsh words spoken or arguments at either event that we seen. Pretty amazing considering the amount of people there.

Amen nipsing, been to both of those tracks and your are exactly right, everyone is there to have a good time, sure you will get the normal razzing about drivers but it's all in fun. i think thats what makes nascar so great, so many people their all to have a good time, and very seldom have i seen anyone get too far out of line.