The Police-NF

darsky

I have nothing but respect for Andy Summers and Stuart Copeland. I think they are incredible musicians, ground breakers in many cases, but I can't stand Sting! His solo work was in a word BORING! He's so over rated, it disgusts me.

I'd consider attending the concert, but only if a large truck or train, would do the world a favour and squish Sting into the ground! I wonder if anyone would really notice or miss him?

What's the difference between Sting and Jesus... Jesus doesn't think he's Sting!

Enjoy the show!

HH

Edited by Headhunter

Shania nekkid wasn't bad, it was her chasing me around the furniture that I couldn't handle.

Now that might be worth the price of admission :thumbsup_anim:

somehow this doesn't look or sound right :whistling::dunno:

sorry darsky didn't mean to step all over your thread

Edited by Whopper

I hope to be going (going solo my date/wife will be 8 months pregnant at that time), I have one of their 'albums' in my collection.

200 ticket

20 parking

leaving at the opening song for wife going into labour,

priceless

:)

douG, if she does that again, call the cops, that can be so annoying

Edited by Kirk

I have nothing but respect for Andy Summers and Stuart Copeland. I think they are incredible musicians, ground breakers in many cases, but I can't stand Sting!

HH

Well said HH - I agree with you on that.

I saw them at a Police Picnic in the 80's and I stopped listening to them after that. I left thinking they were pretty arrogant - probably just Sting I guess.

They were probably a little mad as the Talking Heads blew them away with their set.

Ya I liked the Police In my hay days but I didn't like Sting when he went solo .After we heard some of of the solo stuff from Stink my friends and I were dissapointed.

For $238.00 I could buy some more useful fishing gear.I miss the good old days when it cost me $26 to see April Wine and AC DC.

:Gonefishing::whistling::Gonefishing: