darryl cronzie

i have been watching wfn for a few years now and im getting sick of cronzie... he belittles nonstop the mnr and he does not support catch and release, i even remember one episode were he said ''theres nothing like a good muskie fillet'' give me a break! yea lets ecourage the novice angler to eat muskie... he would be so hard to fish with.. he gets soojelous when the guide gets fish..(i get a good laugh outta that!).. he is so sponor orientated that he wouldent dare name something that ise'nt his sponor. darryl its time to throw in the towel buddy.. retire and give the timeslot to dave mercer or the fishn canada guys. i know your replies are going to be: then dont watch it.. i think we can all relate to this though.. dave is way more deserving that darryl. heck mike miller can make his own show instead of this guy.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

making fun of chronz is too easy.

i'm just glad that i'm not the only one who thinks the guy is COMPLETELY out of touch.

he has nooooooo orientation in the fish.... walleye all the time! he hates on us ontarians for calling it pickeral! i dont know why he hates us on it! anyone can go on a guided trip in the middle of the bush and catch pickeral with a live minnow... it takes real skill to catch them with a crainkbait or grub on a pressured lake like what most other shows due

i even remember one episode were he said ''theres nothing like a good muskie fillet'' give me a break! yea lets ecourage the novice angler to eat muskie...

I also remember that he said this after saying that if a musky were badly hooked and bleeding the musky would most likely die anyway, further more why waste a musky.

Whats better, one in your belly feeding you, or floating in the lake...feeding the gulls. It's important to make judgement calls to keep fish, some people(myself included) keep fish to have a fish fry/shore lunch thing. Others keep fish in order not to let them die.

What he said there was not wrong in any way shape or form.

Ahhh Fishing show bashing.. Right, host should not promote the sponsors,, go too lodges for fishing.. next you want them too start working for free cause they love the sport.

How about you also stop watching all the movies and televison shows that have product placements,, After thats done stop listening to the radio for advertizement.

Your next cable bill or Sat bill will be how much??

Darryl is not always correct but he tell's it like it is. He has done more for this province than most

love him or hate him its a fishing show made in Canada, with an Ontario host.

Dave, Bob, Darry and the rest should be promoted not bashed.

And yes I agree they should show more how too's

Although I haven't seen every episode with Chronzy I can say I don't recall disagreeing with anything he has said on any the episodes I watched.

You say you are getting sick of him.

If you don't like the show why do you continue to watch it?

Lot worse shows out there

actually yes ,i have bad grammar because i am very french and i dont care about typos. i am a member of ducks unlimited. ofah. muskeys canada. i helped raise walleye for local stocking( iwas responsible for 14000)

and i could not give a flying hoot if he was a member of OFC.. infact i want him to see this. i gave 6000$ of my tournament winnings to invasive species research and for the re-introducking of atlantic salmon( wiich i regret)

I don't always agree with him, but he says what he believes

and most of what he says about the MNR has merit

I am sure he follows the regs to the letter, so if he wants to eat fish, who am I to put him down

now if he dresses in black and try's to act like a 15 year old talking smack and slapping the fish back into the water I will complain

oh wait fishn canada already tried that and we know how well that went over

actually yes ,i have bad grammar because i am very french and i dont care about typos. i am a member of ducks unlimited. ofah. muskeys canada. i helped raise walleye for local stocking( iwas responsible for 14000)

and i could not give a flying hoot if he was a member of OFC.. infact i want him to see this. i gave 6000$ of my tournament winnings to invasive species research and for the re-introducking of atlantic salmon( wiich i regret)

Actually, I thought you did pretty good. Anybody who brings that up has poor use of their only language and couldn't sniff the sweat around your bollocks.

I'm with you man. You couldn't pay me to whatch his show. I'd reck my tv with repeated remote beatings.

Different strokes for different folks..

cheers

HD

Edited by Highdrifter

Like people have said, atleast he speaks his mind. He is the biggest supporter for more CO's on the water, so I can't see this blanket hate he has for the MNR. Is he pissed with what they've done with the money that comes from our licenses and fee's? Hell yeah, and I'm sure if you knew what it went to, you'd be pissed to.

I do think he needs to ease up on eating everything he catches and maybe practice a bit more catch and release, but there are far worse shows on OFC then the Cronz.

and another thing.. i eat fish too. but a ''pro angler'' like him should be promoting c&r regardless. his whole darn show is promoting lodges( witch is good for the economy but common!) and his sponsors. he has not givin tips i think... ever. also his batter is crap, it does not stick like fish crisp.