Wow Micheal Jackson died... NF

hookerdown

When was Jackson convicting of any of these crimes? Oh that's right, he wasn't.

I'm not saying he wasn't off his rocker, but how many of these supposed abuse cases ended up with the families of the kids in question getting massive payouts? Let's see............ALL OF THEM.

And people still think it wasn't about money, lol.

RIP.

All of his musical accomplishments were eliminated from my mind as soon as he was brought out as a child molester.

As soon as you mess with kids, you have forsaken any level of private or public respect. I bet there are more than a few parents out there who are celebrating this day.

HH

To those who take offense to my post, sorry, but I don't care. I cannot show compassion to him or anyone else who's actions are similar.

tough call on this one, dont follow him or his career , or his court cases.......i know i wasnt on the jury, so im not as quick to judge. Bottom line, if he did the things he was accused of, shame shame....he doesnt deserve the stage he moonwalked on. But if he didnt, its a shame that that is what he will be remembered for. Catastrophy actually if he didnt do what was "said".

At this point it doesnt matter if he did it or not........most people have made up there mind by watching the television and what the media told them. Again, i dunno either way, which leaves me unable to judge. Any wackjob at anytime can accuse you of anything, if theres a motive.......(and there was def. a motive to do so $$$) and you could have to go thru the system someday.........whats scary, is all the public needs to see is that youve been accused........and your pretty much done,....the seed was planted. Sure this guy is a circus act, and im guilty of taken all the accusations in as well........i wouldnt leave my kid with him unattended for sure, but i'd feel like a real heel had i found out that none of it was true. My point here, is i have no clue.....LOL

thats OFFSIDE

a little tact may be in order here.

OFFSIDE...........do you mean like OFFENSIVE because if you do I have to agree. The pervert was VERY OFFENSIVE with little boys....the world is a much better place without his kind. :angry:

Well said Blaque....we are quick to judge when the media always shows us one side of the story...he is definitly off his rocker, but he entertained the world in only ways a handful of artists did and will, to the qudos. And BillM is right, he wasnt convicted or served any time ...money and allegations are a powerful weapon.

When was Jackson convicting of any of these crimes? Oh that's right, he wasn't.

RIP.

How many celebrities have been convicted in Kalifornia ? ? ? ? Let's see.........Do you think OJ Simpson was innocent or how about Robert Blake........money buys unfair justice, especially in the State of Fruits and Nuts.

OJ tried his Bull in Vegas but everyone know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.......that murder is behind bars where he belongs and Jackson is going to HE!!... :angry:

The media is now making Jackson a hero here on the news while they hardly even mention the passing of Farrah Faucet....... what a shame..... :angry:

Blaque is correct....It could happen to any of us

I guess somebody said so---so it must be true..

Ask yourself this one though....if the courts thought him to be a monster and pedophile---do you believe they would have let his kids stay with him?

I was'nt witness to these things so I'm leaving it alone

Bushart

How many celebrities have been convicted in Kalifornia ? ? ? ? Let's see.........Do you think OJ Simpson was innocent or how about Robert Blake........money buys unfair justice, especially in the State of Fruits and Nuts.

OJ tried his Bull in Vegas but everyone know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.......that murder is behind bars where he belongs and Jackson is going to HE!!... :angry:

The media is now making Jackson a hero here on the news while they hardly even mention the passing of Farrah Faucet....... what a shame..... :angry:

So who got a huge payout from the OJ case, or the Blake case for that matter?

To me it's obvious why someone would make allegations against Jackson, it's a guaranteed payout.

If you have any solid proof, then by all means share it.

Or is all your ranting just personal opinion?

"So who got a huge payout from the OJ case, or the Blake case for that matter?"

Cochran Shapiro...and who ever represented Blake....

at least Phil Spectre didnt get off ...

lol yup, the lawyers.

Do you think OJ Simpson was innocent or how about Robert Blake........

i have NO idea..........this is my point.

Im not in the minds of the accused, or the victims.....nor was i anywhere near the events related to these cases. Nor did i sit on a jury to hear and see every bit of evidence, and alot of that evidence, is still verbage being testified by parties on both sides.........effecting the interests of both sides involved. That leaves me to say i do not know. That doesn't mean i think they didnt do it, that doesnt mean i think they did. But i have a VERY hard time throwing insults and chastising a human being, especially at their time of passing, based on that lack of knowledge.

i have NO idea..........this is my point.

Im not in the minds of the accused, or the victims.....nor was i anywhere near the events related to these cases. Nor did i sit on a jury to hear and see every bit of evidence, and alot of that evidence, is still verbage being testified by parties on both sides.........effecting the interests of both sides involved. That leaves me to say i do not know. That doesn't mean i think they didnt do it, that doesnt mean i think they did. But i have a VERY hard time throwing insults and chastising a human being, especially at their time of passing, based on that lack of knowledge.

I watched the complete OJ trail and if you think he's innocent of those two murders than you are the 13th person I know who thinks that way.. :rolleyes: Y'all are NOT listening or don't want to listen. MONEY TALKS, Bull walks to jail....believe what your heart desires, but I know the pervert (MJ) is suffering in HELL where he belongs... :angry:

He was a weird one that's for sure, as for all of the rumours that he molested kids, remember one thing, he used to have a lot of money, lots of people out there would love to take advantage of that. Who knows for sure............

He was extremely talented and that is an understatement. Unfortunately, there was too much fame, too early and he got messed up.

You'll be missed Mickey J!!

No one gets to take anyone on with charges like that unless there is some evidence somewhere.

I know... I too laid charges against a PEDOPHILE .

Rest in PEDOPHILE hell Michael....

Oh, and don't worry michael... the lawyers that paid off the "father" of the little boy you diddled will be keeping you company sometime soon....

maybe you can get your money back from them and the "father"

Makes me wannna puke !

Edited by splashhopper

well, the problem was they did the civil trial before the criminal trial, he settled out of court on the condition that they would never speak about it ever again, so they refused to be part of the criminal case and the state had to drop it...

but not guilty my azz