Wow Micheal Jackson died... NF

hookerdown

:lol:

Thats pretty harsh guys ! No matter what has happened in his life in the last few years..... You can't deny he was a GREAT artist !

Micheal has been one of my top 3 artists in my life. I have been listening to him since I can remember. Apparently when I was to small to remember, "man in the mirror" used to be one of my favorite songs, I would dance all the time to it !

Every labour day the family gets together and Micheal Jackson Cd's are ALWAYS playing ...... Its a very very hard thing to take in today ! I can't believe it !

wow....

he was a great artist, some of his stuff was unbelievable ...

but he was a dirty little pervert that use his fame and wealth, to stay out of jail...

I am sad the music died, but it doesn't move anything in me that the man has gone

And don't forget Ed McMahon for the really old farts!!!! :D

I'll bet someone's doing real well in the Death Pool this week!!!! :unsure:

wow .. that's right ... these things do seem to happen in bunches ...

Meh he was abused by both his family and the media, give him a break, he had a pretty big impact on most of the world regardless of race religion or location. I think the media used and abused him, and it showed on him, but still, I challenge anyone to say this was not a major news piece.

He was a weird one that's for sure, as for all of the rumours that he molested kids, remember one thing, he used to have a lot of money, lots of people out there would love to take advantage of that. Who knows for sure............

He was extremely talented and that is an understatement. Unfortunately, there was too much fame, too early and he got messed up.

You'll be missed Mickey J!!