I've had about enough

motv8tr

Well it's snowing once again, or should I say still? It has snowed for the past 6 days here now, and no sign of it letting up :( . We have had over two feet in the past few days, and since I've been at work for the last couple of days I haven't been able to keep up with it out back. Thankfully I have someone clear my driveway for me :thumbsup_anim: Too bad he can't get the tractore into the yard to make a nice big clearing for the dogs :rolleyes:

That's my rant for the evening...good night all

Hey Mo. I hear they need transit drivers in Florida.

Eddy, there are days I think about that...but then Florida has it's own weather issues....at least the snow isn't likely to wipe out my house in less than 10 seconds...I'll stick with what I know....but thanks for the suggestion :D , although Arizona might be nice ;)

Maureen

Ya I know :( I'll try to take pictures of it later today. I think I'm going to have to get someone in to clear off the roof though :( . I just hope they clean out what they pull off, I can't shovel it from in front of the door or garage. I cleaned some off the edges this morning, and cleaned out a little by the back door so I can get out there with the dogs.

Barrie is getting it pretty good today, they say there's a band about to go through that will drop 15cm/hr

Maureen

Yep...we had enough and left on Tuesday Maureen. IT gets tiring living in the butt hole of the world in the winter. Was snowing about 5 inches per hour when we headed out Tuesday am. I flipped a coin under the Waub underpass on #12 to decide which way to go (Parry sound or Orillia) for the trip North. Headed for Parry Sound and drove into beautiful sunshine by Port Severn. Clear sky and sunshine for the next 4 hours North. Was like driving South instead...with less and less snow as we went. There is only 6" of total snow on the ground in Temagami. Came back today to snowbanks higher than my F150 in the laneway. Thank God the son figured out how to use the plow truck for a change with the 3 feet or so that fell since we left on Tuesday.