Astonishing 7.4lb Freak of Nature Speckled Trout !!!

That is a monster!! I see 7.24 on that scale though..

May I be so bold as to ask why the photo opp of that speck was taken on shore and not on the boat? Those colours would have been way more vivid, especially the blue halos.. Thing looks like it's been dispatched for a while.

That lake is a gem though.. I'm sure I don't need to remind you of your responsibilities when it comes to fishing a place like that.

cheers

HD

Edited by Highdrifter

That is a monster!! I see 7.24 on that scale though..

That lake is a gem though.. I'm sure I don't need to remind you of your responsibilities when it comes to fishing a place like that.

cheers

HD

Highdrift....

We went to shore because all hell had broken loose ,, The fish was bleeding like a stuck pig , both my thumbs were bleeding like hell ,, from my partners yelling grab it , grab it :devil: :devil:

Next outing I would like Leechman to get a Beast like that...

I might have the fish mounted or lop it in the Garden for fertilizer.... :unsure: :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Highdrift....

We went to shore because all hell had broken loose ,, The fish was bleeding like a stuck pig , both my thumbs were bleeding like hell ,, from my partners yelling grab it , grab it :devil: :devil:

Next outing I would like Leechman to get a Beast like that...

I might have the fish mounted or lop it in the Garden for fertilizer.... :unsure: :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I think highdrift wants you to keep the name and location of the lake to yourselves to avoid ruining what appears to be an awesome fishery.

Fish of a life time! great job! keep those reports coming! and if you get a mount done, let us see the results!

no ''IF''

HE MUST.....

put that on the wall....

im willing to pay half of the cost..... knowing i was the guy who drove the boat to this BRUTE! :whistling:

amazing guys!! little question..i dont mean to start a debate but do you guys keep all trophys or let some go?

No problem there .....

Many fish are released ,, My first reaction was to get the fish in question back in the water and released but unfortunately is was bleeding bad :oops:

Looking back now I could .. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: for being unprepared.. :asshat:

No problem there .....

Many fish are released ,, My first reaction was to get the fish in question back in the water and released but unfortunately is was bleeding bad :oops:

Looking back now I could .. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: for being unprepared.. :asshat:

tell me OH GREAT PREDITOR you are.

how are you supposed to ''get ready''

you knew you were oging to catch a fish that size that day???

what would you have done different?

what do you MEAN '' UNPREPARED''.

to me we were as ready as anyone could have been.

what you mean is.

you shouldnt have left your brain at home befor going fishing that day.