Irishfield

misfish

"ya shoulda been here yesterday" :D

Thats always the way Raf.

They were there,just in the other bush of the property.I heard the Toms sounding off.There was probly 3 or more.Just couldnt get them to come to me.

Think I,ll sit on his back deck next time :D

LOL Brian.. that oak tree will never be the same! But I don't think many will notice the missing limb.

And you're right Raf.. he should have been! :D

Now Brian... the next time instead of setting up RIGHT where they come out of the bush... set up between them two pine trees on the side of the runway....and then you can watch them pop out from right where you were. :o

How much do you charge for Wing damage?.....

:huh::lol:

Missing tree branches , sore shoulders , no turkeys ??? Theres a story here , please tell ,

Well Bruce here it is.

Wayne had this limb that was over hanging, it was a bit of a problem.He couldnt reach it with his telescopic saw. I told him to give my pops turkey load a try.(knock the head off a bird at 30 yards) I did warn him to make sure he had the stock tucked in good, as it kicks like a mule.Wish I had the vid going.It backed him up abit.LOL

Needless to say,limb problem was solved ;) ,but an ice pack was required. :lol:

Edited by misfish

LMAO , sounds like you guys were filming a Red Green segment on tree pruning ( if the wimens cant find ya handsome you better be handy, maybe you should wrap that shoulder up in duct tape). What were you thinking (or not thinking more like it ) Wayne ??? Whats your next project , Triming your hedge with a m16 . Dont even want to think about how you cut your grass