G2G Alert, Sat Feb 17

douG

I have it on good authority that there will be a swill at Arizona after the show closes. This is where we met last year, a handy place to the Show location, and close to the highways. The place is very large with lots o room for us until the locals arrive around 10. Arizona is also known for its very talented staff.

There is no need for reservations at 6 on Saturday eve, but it would be a good idea to let others know if you want to stop by. Last year there were about 25, including dignitaries up the wazoo. I doubt that they will grace us with their presence this year, but I think that will be an improvement, pompous !@#$%%$.

Good wings and nachos, mebbe a draft by accident, wonderful service. Even Greencoachdog has been there. See you around 6 pm in on the 17th.

Arizona's Website, and a map.

arizona-map2.jpg.

This is the rest of the info:

Arizona B-Bar & Grill

215 Carlingview Drive Etobicoke

Tel: (416) 674-7772]

They are located about 2 km from the International Centre, south and east along Airport Road, and then right at Carlingview Drive. 100 m on the lhs.

Yeah, I won't make it this year Doug. Remember to take your OFC hats off at 10PM. Last year they asked this 60 year old to remove his hat....hats are apparently a gang thing. The criminal organization that I belong to chose beige as their colours....go figure.

I think I will be @ the show on the 17th.... but unfortunately will miss the festivities afterwards... as I will be at the leaf Game.... Have fun boys.... do they allow flash photography? please say they do!! if so I expect a FULL report.

Gerritt.