I'll Drill Your Thrill.

Moosebunk

I got to hand it to ya Drew.... That is one wicked report :worthy: :worthy:

Been waiting for this one to come and want to say thanks for taking the time to put it together :clapping:

Weather wise up there can get a little crazy and unbearable at times but you certainly know how to plan your escape onto the most beautiful place up north!!!

Congratulations for your PB :clapping: What a beast :w00t:

Kesagami09-51-1.jpg

Congratulations to Bren for her first whitey :clapping: Beauty :thumbsup_anim:

and to Agent Stevie Zebco and Uncle Norm on their PB's :clapping::worthy::worthy:

Jacques

DNB CBR : "I have to ask tho, is Kesagami's single barbless hook policy not valid in the winter?"

I should have taken time out at least one of the four years in a row, while I had a CO checking my lines, rigs, fish and card, to ask him this same question.

I believe it's a lodge policy, not a lake policy. Not sure though, so, if you know different please pass that info along to me.

Strickly a Kesagami Wilderness lodge policy. We have all kinds of rules for protect the pike. They are the read and butter of the lodge. If they weren't their neither would the lodge.....and if the lodge was their id probably be short a few fingers by now LMAO.

-Dave

That is some incredible fishing, and some immaculate fish.

You could only dream of catching one of them pike in that condition and size in the UK.

Good work, if this isnt getting me wanting to cast a line as soon as I land there then nothing will

Now as for your flying in and out... what's your game plan when John can't come get you one night?? :dunno:

A sheepish but good humored morning to ya Wayne ;)

Tarp, blanket, matches, hatchet... and if it looks real lousy in the forecest, a small pot and pan. Only once we really worried... Bren and I. Nice deep snow in the bush, always have a shovel there anyways... little wind in the thick spruce. Small flashlight with fresh batteries in the tackle box. Big warm Parkas on our backs. Walleye in the lake and fresh water. Almost makes ya wish it would happen Wayne, especially if ya have to work the next day. :D

Thanks for the replies all.

Incredible report! You are a lucky man to be there.

Thanks for the mammoth and spectacular report. :Gonefishing:

How big is this pike?

Kesagami09-52-1.jpg

Stunning big fish... tiring to hold up. And to take it on the light rod was good sport. Without even taking a moment to think about it, the fish was released.

Like,

What ever?!

Big deal.

Wooooo, bunch of big fish?

oh, and some planes. Oooooooooooo

Alright, you semi-literate, show-off, ambulance embracer;

That was awesome.

When a married couple comes home seperately stinking of fish;

It's a solid marriage.

:worthy: