My New Truck *Pictures*

Mattones

Went to the Dealer yesterday around 4pm, Signed the rest of the paper work and watched as they finished cleaning my truck. Left around 4:30. (Can't believe they didn't fill my tank. Left me with a 1/4 left.) Putting the mud flaps on tonight as they where on back order.

Anyway here is my truck 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Hemi

mn0t9w.jpg

js0xzm.jpg

5ofi43.jpg

241uxaa.jpg

2dgv0o8.jpg

The 5.7 HEMI

280p7xw.jpg

14jujqu.jpg

I can honestly say now that I will never buy a car again. Unless its a lamborghini. Lol

I love the box mounted tool boxes but keep in mind they prevent you from putting on a cap and certain tonneau covers if that's important to you. Chrysler quit paying for fill ups on new vehicles a couple of months ago but I think the dealer should have adsorbed the cost and delivered it with a full tank.

When you go back for mud flaps.. ask them where your fuel voucher is ! Have NEVER bought a new truck that didn't have a full tank or a voucher to hit a gas station when I left. They come in off the truck almost empty and any good dealer fills the tank to start you off... you shouldn't need to ask. Same deal with my boat...and I laughed hard when he realized it holds 325 litres !

haha no burn outs yet im taking her easy for the 1st 1000kms.

Loving it it death. added the front mud flaps so far will add the backs tonight. The mud flaps are alright looking ill get use to them.

Anyone know how much the dealer wil lcharge to add the back up senser for when your backing up it does you when your getting closer and closer. I tend to always be 3-4 feet away from the wall when i want to be 2. Just dont wanna dent my crome:P

Bought her for $28,000

Edited by Mattones

When you go back for mud flaps.. ask them where your fuel voucher is ! Have NEVER bought a new truck that didn't have a full tank or a voucher to hit a gas station when I left. They come in off the truck almost empty and any good dealer fills the tank to start you off... you shouldn't need to ask

Wayne,stop dating yer age,we know yer another year older.LOL

There is only one real truck........and you got one Matt!!

Is a dodge for sure!!

Sinker

Yer mudder dropped you on yer head didnt she? LOL

All in good fun.

They do make a nice LOOKING truck.

Edited by misfish