Back from Cuba!!

highdrifter

While we are waiting, anyone going March Break? I'll be on the neighbouring island Cayo Guillermo. Thinking of spending some cake and doing a day of serious fishin'. Pm me if your interested.

I have a buddy going there the last week of Feb. I'll let ya know how he makes out. Have you ever been before? Any tips to offer?

Sinker

And it shall be done! I just have alot on my plate. Plus I'm just having a heck of a time resizing the photos. This 250kb size restriction is pretty brutal, when you've got files that generaly hover around 3000kb!!

I'm using a batch image resizer right now and it's just too freakin slow. If there's a site where I can upload my pictures and specify the size I want at the same time, I wanna know!

Either way, I'll wrap it up tonight.

Sorry for the delay!

HD

And it shall be done! I just have alot on my plate. Plus I'm just having a heck of a time resizing the photos. This 250kb size restriction is pretty brutal, when you've got files that generaly hover around 3000kb!!

I'm using a batch image resizer right now and it's just too freakin slow. If there's a site where I can upload my pictures and specify the size I want at the same time, I wanna know!

Either way, I'll wrap it up tonight.

Sorry for the delay!

HD

Hey dude,

I use a mac and re-size my photos in "i-photo" but they also automatically resize when i upload them to Photobucket. It takes 5 minutes to set up an account and makes your life much easier. You can just select a whole folder of pictures, hit upload and walk away until it's done.

Cheers,

UF

....I'm using a batch image resizer right now and it's just too freakin slow. If there's a site where I can upload my pictures and specify the size I want at the same time, I wanna know!

Like UF said.... Photobucket the way to go.... very easy. Just make sure you set the resize option before you start uploading.

LM

Hey dude,

I use a mac and re-size my photos in "i-photo" but they also automatically resize when i upload them to Photobucket. It takes 5 minutes to set up an account and makes your life much easier. You can just select a whole folder of pictures, hit upload and walk away until it's done.

Cheers,

UF

Thanks UF. I was told to try this website... I'll tinker with it tonight!!

What about uploading videos?! I've got some great stuff to share, but I'd to try something other than youtube...

I have a buddy going there the last week of Feb. I'll let ya know how he makes out. Have you ever been before? Any tips to offer?

Sinker

Sure lots of tips. It's a different type of fishing. First thing you gotta do is figure out what sort of fish you want to catch. Cuda being the easiest target.